Search for content in message boards

Williams, John in Shrewsbury, NJ

Williams, John in Shrewsbury, NJ

Posted: 13 Apr 2002 7:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 May 2004 11:01PM GMT
Surnames: Williams
I am looking for John Williams' ancestors. All the information I have at this time is as follows:
Born circa 1660 in Shrewsbury, Monmouth, NJ, married about 1684 in Shrewsbury to Mary ?. Children: George, Daniel, Elizabeth, Hannah, John Jr., Constance, Judah and Margaret. John died 10 October 1717 and is buried in Shrewsbury Cemetery.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

Re: Williams, John in Shrewsbury, NJ

Posted: 22 Jul 2002 10:32PM GMT
Edited: 28 Mar 2005 9:46PM GMT
Surnames: Williams Allen
I too am researching for the lineage of John Williams of Shrewsbury.

Two corrections to the above message are that he couldn't have been born in Shrewsbury since the area didn't open to settlement until after 1665 and he married Elizabeth Allen. He married Mary after the death of Elizabeth.

I am a direct decendent of his son Judah and would love some help on John

Posted: 16 Sep 2003 2:27AM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 2:21PM GMT
Surnames: Williams
I am looking for information on John Williams. I believe I am related to him through a George Williams who married Johana Bills. They had a son Hezekiah who married Sarah Abbott. They in turn had a son named Hezekiah who married Rhoda Burgess. I would like to prove that Hezekiah and Sarah's son was Hezekiah. Does anyone have any proof of this? Also, there is a group doing genetic testing. Several of us have done this. We are looking for someone descended from John Williams (from Shrewsbury) to do this testing so we can prove the link.

Posted: 2 Sep 2012 9:54PM GMT
Surnames: Williams, Lippincott
Looking for information on John, Jr. Williams who married Sarah Lippincott. Would love to know if they had children: Remembrance, John, Providence, Richard and Joseph? Did something happen to Sarah and did John remarry a woman named Mary? Did John Junior and family relocate to Burlington County, NJ?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic