Search for content in message boards

Searching for info on John Robert Oliver; spouse of Mahaley George

Searching for info on John Robert Oliver; spouse of Mahaley George

Posted: 30 Mar 2002 10:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Apr 2006 2:15AM GMT
Surnames: Oliver, George, Harbin, Perry
I am trying to find out who Johns parents were. I am told he married his cousin. Her name was Mahaley George, born 1876 in Lincoln Co., to William Alexander George and Martha Harbin. William Alexanders mothers maiden name was Nancy Perry, she was the daughter of James Perry and Mary Oliver. I think that John Robert Olivers kinship to Mahailey must be on Marys side, since she is an Oliver. If anyone has info on the Oliver family, please let me know. I have received info on Mahaley Georges side and will share it if anyone is interested. John and Mahaley both died in Alabama and are buried in the Barton Cemetery, in Colbert County.

Re: Searching for info on John Robert Oliver; spouse of Mahaley George

Posted: 12 May 2005 9:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2005 1:22PM GMT
Surnames: George, Dowdy
My father was Clarence Ellis George. His mother was Ada M. Dowdy, George, Turbville. His father was Oscar George (i think that was his name). He had a twin brother. both are buried in barton cemetery. Oscar died when my father was a young boy. I have been trying to find any information on Oscar George, or anyone related to him. I know that I am also related to some olivers, so maybe we can help each other.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic