Search for content in message boards

Conflict on Conque Wyatt

Conflict on Conque Wyatt

Gordon Wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2000 4:29AM GMT
Searching on the world tree I find a Conque Wyatt married to a Frances Hunt who had one child in Barron County Kentucky. I have family information that Conque Wyatt was my Great Great grandfather and was married to Frances Hunt they lived for a while in Barron county but they had 12 children as follows Reuben H. born 1796, Sarah H. born 1799, Harvey J. born 1802, John C. born 1804, Celia born 1806, Gideon P. born 13 Jan 1808, Robert R. H. born 14 Jan 1810, Radford M. born 24 Apr. 1812, Elizabeth born 1814, Landing/Landon D. born 12 Mar. 1816, Emily C. born 1818, Buford B. born 4 Apr. 1821. If any one has any information on this I would appreciate hearing from you.

Conque Wyatt family

Posted: 21 Jun 2000 4:56PM GMT
Edited: 11 Sep 2001 12:53PM GMT
Gordon, Sorry I read your other message first. Now have info on Reuben H. Wyatt, Sarah H. Wyatt, Radford Wyatt, Robert R. H. Wyatt, death notice for Gideon P. Wyatt (finally!) and Buford B. Wyatt. The others are still a mystery.
E-mail me, and I can tell you more about those I mentioned.
Suzanne

Conque Wyatt e-mail address

Posted: 21 Jun 2000 10:02PM GMT
Edited: 11 Sep 2001 12:53PM GMT
Sorry, I thought this direct linked to my e-mail address. Guess it doesn't.
Try . Those are two zeros, and not "oh's".

Suzanne

Conque Wyatt

Gordon Wyatt (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jun 2000 2:56AM GMT
Hi Cuz
Long time no hear from. Since they don't provide email addresses here mine is ggwcz@bellsouth.net.
I'll be back in Dallas the first week of July My cell number is 3045-731-1140. Have you got bak any further than Conque. Can you explain the mix up I found here.
Gordon

Re: Conque Wyatt family

Tina (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2004 8:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
Luther Wyatt was my great grandfather. His father was Radford M. Wyatt. His father was Hany Wyatt and his father was John Wyatt. Are we talking about the same Radford? If so, tell me more. Apparently, they are from Ky or Va????
I'm going to KY to see if I can get more info. Well, let me know. Thanks, Tina

Re: Conflict on Conque Wyatt

Tina (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2004 8:28AM GMT
Hello,
I don't know if or how this relates. Mygreatgrandfather is Luther Wyatt (with a Ky. relation). His father was Radford Wyatt with a Barron Co. relation. His father was Hany Wyatt and his father was John Wyatt with a Va. relation. Do you think there is any relation to your Wyatts?? Let me know what you think. Thanks,Tina

Suzanne Sellers (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2004 11:14PM GMT
Surnames: Wyatt, Hunt
Radford M. Wyatt, son of Conque Wyatt, was born 24 Apr. 1812 near Glasgow, Barren Co., KY. He was married to Nercena/ or Narcena Johnson in Monroe Co., IL on 20 Dec. 1832. He served in Black Hawk War. He died in Gasconade Co., MO on 9 Apr. 1848. HOWEVER, I do have a lineage from Cumberland Co., KY that deals with a John Wyatt and a Radford M. Wyatt who were probably related--in my files somewhere! I am most curious about your John Wyatt & his son, Hany.
Suzanne

Tina (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2004 10:31PM GMT
Hi Suzzanne,
I don't think we are talking about the same Radford-unless-I don't know. Anyway my Radford was born in April 1844 ,married Sep. 1865??????
Hany (his dad) was born between 1810 and1820, married sometime before 1832. I have Hany's dad as John,born about 1778, married before 1800 and listed as a Virginia (resident).
I found the info on the web and it has a"p"-virginia------I'm not sure what that means. Tina

Posted: 15 Mar 2004 6:30AM GMT
Surnames: Wyatt, Hunt
Tina,

Are you looking at 1840 Barren Co., KY census?. There are a John Wiatt and Hany Wiatt there. In 1850 Barren Co., KY census there is a Radford Wyatt, age 5. Is he your Radford?

Suzanne

Posted: 19 Mar 2004 8:27PM GMT
Tina,

Forgot to tell you that some researchers transcribe the Hany Wiatt as Harvy (or Harvey) Wiatt.

Suzanne
per page

Find a board about a specific topic