Search for content in message boards

Isaac W. PERRYMAN b. abt. 1910 d. 1979 in St.Louis or St. Louis City?

Isaac W. PERRYMAN b. abt. 1910 d. 1979 in St.Louis or St. Louis City?

Posted: 30 Sep 2004 9:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PERRYMAN, PUGH, NICHOLS
I'm trying to find someone who connects to him.
I think he married Rosa (Pugh) NICHOLS maybe in Dunklin Co,MO.
Rosa shows on the 1930 census as a widow and I was told she married Isaac W. PERRYMAN and he died in 1979.
Below is all I found for him.
Thank You for reading.
Theresa ( see below )

Social Security Death Index

Name Birth Date Death Date Last Residence
(City,County,State) Issued SSN

Isaac Perryman dd mm year mm 1979 city, Saint Louis City, Missouri Missouri (date) ssn

Re: Isaac W. PERRYMAN b. abt. 1910 d. 1979 in St.Louis or St. Louis City?

Georgia Clark (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 2004 11:55PM GMT
Born 6 October 1910, died Jan. 1979, last residence St. Louis City, St. Louis, MO.

I am assuming that this is not the information that you got when you looked because the same thing happened to me when I was looking for relatives. For day, I got dd, for month mm, etc. I reported it to Ancestry and they said they could "not duplicate" it.

Since it appears that he lived in St. Louis City (there is no county; it is an independent city but the SS death index puts St. Louis County in there), you could try ordering the St. Louis newspapers that are on microfilm and look for an obit/death notice. Contact your local reference librarian. Or, you could order a death certificate from the State of Missouri

http://www.health.state.mo.us/

Posted: 1 Oct 2004 8:16PM GMT
Edited: 22 May 2005 8:25PM GMT
Thank You for the info.
I'm working on the PUGH line and was told a Rosie PUGH married an Isaac W. PERRYMAN so I was trying to find him and any children.
Yeah, That S.S. Death tells a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again,

Theresa

Posted: 7 Nov 2012 3:38PM GMT
hi my name is april jackman used to be watson and i am his great grandaughter and im trying to find information on him as well so if u would contact me at 573-421-6912 thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions