Search for content in message boards

Aaron Atkinson

Aaron Atkinson

Sandra Batten Godwin (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2000 10:37AM GMT
I am looking for the parents of Aaron Atkinson born ABT 1750 in Virginia and died before 1797. His wife's name was Elizabeth. Their children were Aaron, Jacob, Matthew and Elizabeth. Aaron died sometime before 1797. Any additional information on Aaron and his ancestry would be greatly appreciate. Jacob was married to Mary Polly Roundtree. Aaron is my great-great-great-great-granddaddy.

Re: Aaron Atkinson

Posted: 26 Nov 2002 4:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, I'm trying to find out if Jacob Atkinson had a son by the name of Jenkins Irvin Atkinson. He was from the Craven Cty, NC. area. He was born abt 1820, his wife's name was Jessie Ann Spears. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Posted: 7 Sep 2009 11:15PM GMT
Hey, I see this post is 7 years old but was just discussing my ancestry with my dad, John Atkinson, this morning. He showed my the blood line from myself, Kyle Atkinson, back to Aaron. I just found out that one of my other relatives did all the research on this about 20 years ago and has most of the names to fill in the gaps. I would also like to trace it back to Aaron's father. Please reply if you see this.

Kyle

Posted: 11 Sep 2009 6:42PM GMT
Hi Kyle,

My search hasn't gone very far, I'm still trying to trace Jessie Jenkins Atkinson's father. I believe they are related to Jacob Atkinson, Craven County. Maybe you have information on Jacob, that would help me solve this mystery.
Hope you can help.

Thanks

Posted: 13 Sep 2009 2:11PM GMT
Hey,

I have started to research it using this site and working on a family tree. I haven't had time the last couple days but will start back this evening. My dad still has all his info and I need to get it from him to verify people and dates. The tree I have started is from various other trees from this site and is called Kyle Atkinson Family Tree. Please keep in touch and let me if you have any more info.

Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic