Search for content in message boards

Trombly marriage

Trombly marriage

Russ Trombly (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Trombly, Dashneau
Thomas Jerry Trombly married Olive Dashneau, 9 nov. 1851 in Highgate, Franklin county, Vt. am looking for Thomas's father and Olive's parents.

Trombly (Trombley)

David Southwick (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Russ, I am also in the search for the information you mentioned. I have information on the Tatro conection to that family including Thomas' daughters Emeline and Regina.

Trombley/Dashneau

John Willette (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2013 3:39AM GMT
That makes three, I too am looking for the parents of these two. I have a daughter of this union, Olive Dashneau, b. 1860 m. Eli Wm. Jarvis b. 1850 in NY., Malone I believe. Olive and Eli were married 1/24/1878 in HighGate, VT. They had at least two daughters, Evelyn, and Jennie Julia Jarvis. Both of whom married into my main line of Willett from St. Albans VT. Most of this info came from St. Albans City clerk records, but parents were not listed.

Thomas Jerry Trombly

Posted: 30 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2013 3:40AM GMT
Thomas Jerry Trombly was my great great grandfather. I have a copy of his death certificate which lists his father's name as Jerry and mothers name Amelia. Their son Lucius was my great grandfather. I have some other information on Lucius and his wife who are buried in Springfield, VT.Please contact me. Thank you,

thomas jerry trombly

russ trombly (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2013 3:41AM GMT
franklin county, vt. My great grandfather was thomas Jerry Trombly. My grandfather was Francis Trombly, son of thomas Jerry. I have death certificates of all T.J. tromblys 11 children. I would love to share information with you and hope to heaer from you. I have had 2 major surgeries since jan 1, 200 and am just getting back in shape. Love to hear from you Russ Trombly

Trombly - Dashneau

Posted: 2 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2001 9:15PM GMT
So glad to receive a reply from you. My grandmother was Rosina Trombly, daughter of Thomas Jerry trombly's and Olive Dashneau's oldest son Lucius. I do not have anything on Thomas Jerry Trombly's parents but I do have the marriage record of Olive Dashneau's (Dagenais) parents as well as her Baptism record. I will get in touch with you shortly through your E-Mail address. Sincerely, Don Hutchinson

Trombly-Dashneau

Posted: 3 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jul 2001 9:15PM GMT
I would love to see what you have in regards to the birth & death certificates as well as the notes from the family bible. I have a scanner but it is not hooked up yet. I am just learning how to use the computer. Am taking a couple of nights of computer instructions next week and hope to learn enough to start using the computer more. I would also like to talk to you so if you don't mind send me your address & tel.# to my E-mail address. Dhutchin@mtdata.com My address is 19 West St. Greenfield, Ma 01301-2811. Tel. 413-7742055 but I am usually hard to reach by phone as I work different hours each day. Sincerely; Don Hutchinson

trombly- dashneau

russ trombly (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2013 3:41AM GMT
i have information taken from Thomas Jerry's family bible plus death certificates of al 11 children. Lucius was the 1st child born and my grandfather Francis was the second. i can probably scan this info if interested. i find your info exciting, regards, russ trombly

Trombly in Vermont

Cindy (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: trombly Jarvis
Hi,
Saw you listing and I have olive Trombly m. Eli William Jarvis jan. 24, 1878 Highgate Center, franklin, vermont. I didn't know they had daughters, just a son Edmund William jarvis.
If intrested please email.

Trombly, Jarvis, Gervais

Russ Trombly (View posts)
Posted: 21 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2013 3:42AM GMT
I have information on parents of Olive Trombly but not her maariage dates and decendants. Olive was one of 11 children. My grandfather Francis Trombly was a brother. I f you would like to have more info, please reach me at my juno address. Russ Trombly
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions