Thought perhaps I could help but my Elizabeth Hilliard is too old to be mother of your Hannah. Here's what I have.
ELIZABETH HILLIARD, b. 18 Dec 1763, New Kent Co. VA; d. ??; bur ??; m. 29 Apr 1788 to JOSEPH CRUMP, New Kent CO. VA
Joseph and Elizabeth Hilliard Crump children:
1. Patrick Crump, b. 18 Mar, 1789 VA; d. 2 July 1851, BCMo; bur Goshen Cem. m. Sarah Sapp, 13 Sept 1816, Bourbon Co. KY.
2. Anderson Crump, b. 16 Dec 1795, Alexandria, Henrico Co. VA; d 2 Oct 1875, BCMo; bur Goshen Cemetery; m.1 Mary Ann 'Polly' Sapp, 1823; m.2 Priscilla Nichols 8 June 1846; m.3 Sarah Butler, 1 Sept 1850; M.4 Ruth Ann Grindstaff, 5 Apr 1854.
3. John Crump, b. 1 June 1800 KY; d. 30 June 1852; bur New Salem Bapt Ch Cem, BCMo; m. Anna Sapp, 28 Aug 1823
4. George W. Crump b. ca 1800, New Kent Co. VA; d. ???; m. Martha Ann Chandler, ca 1839, NKCoVA
5. Joseph Crump, Jr., b. ca 1805, KY; d. ??; m. Prudence Melvin
6. Mary Crump, b. before 180, New Kent Co. VA
7. Susan Crump, b. bef 1810, NKCo VA
8. Elizabeth Crump, b. 2 Nov 1809 KY; d. 12 Jan 1886, Bur New Salem BCMo; m. John Gordon Sapp, 30 Sept 1827
[Fred Crump thinks Joel (John?), Elizabeth, Mary and Susan j(and taxed with) George, Joseph Jr. are siblings of Patrick, ch. of Joseph?????
WILLIAM HILLIARD - whether he's Elizabeth's father, in DAR papers, born abt 1750 NC;
d.1-12-1786, VA; CS VA
Elizabeth Hilliard } Issac Hilliard - Leah Crawford?