Search for content in message boards

McAllisters from Co. Antrim,Ireland

McAllisters from Co. Antrim,Ireland

Posted: 3 Oct 2001 7:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McAllister,Brannen,Lynn,Johnston
Hi I am looking for info on Charles McAllister and Lily Lynn of Ireland. May have had 7 or 8 sons some that came to Canada and US around 1810's. Their son James, born 1791/2 in Co. Antrim, emigrated to Sussex,Kings Co.,New Brunswick in 1812. James married Sarah Brannen in 1815 in Sussex. I am looking for Charles and Lily's other sons. Also looking for any info on James and Sarah's children. All children were born between 1815- 1835, in Sussex,Kings Co.,NB
Daniel,James, John Patrick, Henry,George, William, Duncan,Charles,Mary and Sarah. May have had a son Thomas. Thanks. Scott I can be emailed at Hammer451@msn.com

Re: McAllisters from Co. Antrim,Ireland

Posted: 4 Oct 2001 3:29PM GMT
Edited: 23 Feb 2002 12:18AM GMT
Scott....
have you checked out the Census for that time period? I do believe there are several McAlisters listed for the census you would need.

Joyce (View posts)
Posted: 4 Oct 2001 7:25PM GMT
In reference to previous post about the census. Where does one find on the Internet a census for Ireland about 1800-1815?

Denise McGuire (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2001 5:37AM GMT
My grandfather, Patrick McAllister was born in Co. Antrim in November 1874? or maybe 1877. I don't know if he is related to the McAllister's you are looking for. I think my grandfather's father's name may have John?

Posted: 7 Jul 2002 9:44AM GMT
looking for malcolm (jr.) and catherine mcallister (brother and sister). mother-theresa, father malcolm. theresas fathers name-john mcallister. all from n. ireland. theresa and malcolm married in the roman catholic churchof theholy cross, shankhill in 1950s. pleae email if an connexions; wicked.women@virgin.net

Posted: 4 Nov 2002 10:08PM GMT
Surnames: McAllister, Hunter,Moran, Branagan NY-Ireland
My husbands great gramdfather was a Patrick McAllister, born in 1973 in Conlough, Antrim, Ireland. D- 7/ 9 / 1915 in Brooklyn NY. he was a tug boat pilot, He married Elizabeth Moran, His parents were cornelius "Neil" McAllister and Margaret Hunter, Do you think they could be related, to your Patrick McAllister? If so please contact me at d_rhinehardt@ hotmail.com Thanks, Shirley Rhinehardt

Posted: 28 May 2007 12:17PM GMT
Do you know if your McAllisters were from Moneymore in Northern Ireland. I have John McAllister and his wife Margaret Jane McGill. There known children were Bridget Annie Catherine John Susan. I think that they might have had a Patrick as well as Margaret Jane McGill's father is recorded as Patrick a Land Surveyor. My John McAllister and Margaret McGill married in Moneymore 1857
Regards Patricia Calder.

Posted: 8 Sep 2009 11:41PM GMT
I would like to share information about the McAllister family I am researching. Please let me know if you are still checking this posting group and I will be in contact. My email is csds2625@comcast.net
thanks

Posted: 4 Oct 2009 2:11PM GMT
Surnames: McAllister McGrotty Dempsey
I am looking for information on

James McAllister (Born Approx 1849 Antrim)

Married Elizabeth McGrotty (Belfast 1868)

Father Thomas McAllister

Mother Anne Jane Dempsey

He moved to Glasgow (Anderson approx 1870) and worked on the docks

Posted: 4 Oct 2009 2:12PM GMT
Meant to add my email address mcallisterdais@yahoo.com

I am looking for information on

James McAllister (Born Approx 1849 Antrim)

Married Elizabeth McGrotty (Belfast 1868)

Father Thomas McAllister

Mother Anne Jane Dempsey

He moved to Glasgow (Anderson approx 1870) and worked on the docks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions