Search for content in message boards

LAMBERT, Madalin Maria

LAMBERT, Madalin Maria

Posted: 23 Oct 2011 8:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lambert
This photo is of Madalin Maria Lambert, as is written on the back. The photographer's studio was Burridge of Galesburg, Ill.
I am descended from a long line of Lamberts' who for the most part were from Virginia and West Virginia. My great grandfather, Luther Jackson Lambert traveled west to Northern California. There are no census records including this child; perhaps she was born/died between census'?
I obtained the photo through my grandmother at the time of her death in 1979.
It would mean so much to know the story behind the photo. Who were her parents and siblings?
Thank you for taking a look and any help you can provide will be very much appreciated!
Madelyne
Attachments:

Re: LAMBERT, Madalin Maria

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 1:46PM GMT
The photo appears to me to have been taken circa 1900/10.

I found a Madeline Lambert b. 1902 in Illinois on the 1910 Census in Justice, Parmer County, Texas, parents George and Elizabeth. George was b. 1870 in West Virginia.

Re: LAMBERT, Madalin Maria

Posted: 10 Nov 2012 8:17PM GMT
Surnames: Lambert, Mc Clure, Flannagan
The picture you posted of Florence and George Lambert is my father. His sister was Florence McClure and his mothers name was Carrie Flannagan. He was from West Virginia and was raised by his Aunt Nellie Lambert who married John Mann.

My fathers full name was George Edward Lambert and he was born April 18, 1903. His fathers name was Ben Lambert. His mother died when he was very young.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions