Search for content in message boards

NOAH HOLLAND, SOMERSET CO, MARYLAND, EARLY 19TH CENTURY

NOAH HOLLAND, SOMERSET CO, MARYLAND, EARLY 19TH CENTURY

Posted: 31 Jul 2007 8:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Holland
I am seeking information about Noah Holland who married Hester ____ (1788-1/14/1881)in Somerset Co., MD on October 27, 1829. It may have been a second marriage for both. Their only child whom I can find is Andrew Jackson (A.J.) Holland who was born to the couple June 13, 1832. AJ married Mary Katherine Skinner and resided in Baltimore. AJ died October 13, 1908 in Baltimore. AJ was my great great grandfather.

Re: NOAH HOLLAND, SOMERSET CO, MARYLAND, EARLY 19TH CENTURY

Posted: 8 Aug 2008 7:07PM GMT
Have you found out any more on this family? I'm looking for a connection to John J.J. Holland b. abt. 1829 MD. Thanks

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 5:05AM GMT
Surnames: seck
I can't find out anything either but Andrew Jackson Holland was my Great Great Great Grandfather ! James Joseph Holland was my Great Grandfather his daughter Regina I Holland Seck is my Grandma. Iam her son Williams oldest daughter Jennifer Seck

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 4:10PM GMT
Dear Jennifer,
I;m so glad you wrote, Your great grandfather was Jimmy Holland. I think the family said he played pro baseball for a while. Was your grandmother also called Jeanie, short for Regina? She was a friend with my aunts Mary Ann and Kathleen Mylott Mary Holland Mylott was my grandmother. We called her Grandma Mamie.
We're making some progress in family history. Jackson Holland and Catherine Skinner also had another girl who died as a child.

It will be great to work together on this.

S. Pat Mylott

I have some pictures of Edward E. Holland and obits. So does Jeanne Cook there. Do you live in Girard?
I am a sister and work on the Yankton Sioux Reservation.
I love doing family history! My Dad was Jack Mylott, son of Grandma Mamie and John P. Mylott

I'll write more when I can. I am teaching 2 classes at the college here and doing a lot of physical therapy because I had knee replacement in December. It's slow, painful going.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic