Search for content in message boards

Delores Buttnor ZINN (Robert)

Delores Buttnor ZINN (Robert)

Posted: 12 Sep 2009 6:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BUTTNOR--BUTTNER--BUTNNOR--
Trying to locate Delores Buttnor Zinn who's father was Anthony (Tony) Buttnor who passed April 2,2002 Mississauga Canada..Had children I believe Allan, sister Lily of Valleyview Alberta Canada...
He was laid to rest in Glendale Memorial Gardens..
Looking for family history...
Their is also a Patricia Buttnor and Valda Fenton...
I am Anthony (Tony) Buttnor cousin and his father John Buttnor and Trofela Buttnor were my Aunt and Uncle.
Joseph Buttner Buttnor Butnnor from Riga Russia.THANKS !
Lillian Buttner Ashygrams@aol.com Hemet Ca.

Re: Delores Buttnor ZINN (Robert)

Posted: 27 Jul 2012 3:04PM GMT
Surnames: Buttnor
I see that this request is 2009. Well, I saw it just now. I am the son of Tony Buttnor, Allan. Be glad to talk to you and I can put you in touch with Laurie if you haven't already.

Posted: 27 Jul 2012 3:57PM GMT
Hello Allan...
I am Janet Stoddard Whalen...daughter of Lillian Buttner Stoddard (how her Dad Joseph Buttner spelled it here in the United States)
Mother passed Oct 2, 2011 age 90 in Hemet Ca..
I along with her was trying to do her family Genealogy...
Her Uncle John Buttnor son Tony helped Mother do the paper work for Mother to become a citizen of the U,S, as she was born in Canada...
I need to get my files out on your family and see if your able to give any information..My grandfather Joseph Buttner came to the U.S. in 1906 with his Mother Anna,,,through England..Hard to trace them as they spelled names different...Will love to talk more...Janet
Ashygrams@aol.com

Posted: 27 Jul 2012 4:33PM GMT
Afraid I am not much into genealogy but it is interesting. I am working right now. I sent you an email. You can email directly if you like. Delores or Laurie was working on this and I am sure she would love to get information from you as the specifics of how our family came over from Europe are a little vague.

Posted: 6 Feb 2013 9:41AM GMT
Hi!

What is DOB of Joseph Buttner?

Marina

Posted: 6 Feb 2013 4:19PM GMT
Joseph Buttnor/Buttner..
Jan 4, 1896,,Riga Russia ..
Death May of 1930...

May I ask how your related...?
I am his granddaughter.

Thanks for your time..Janet

Posted: 25 Jul 2013 5:47PM GMT
Surnames: Zinn - Buttnor - Buttner
I may be of some help here. I am Delores and Robert's daughter Andrea, so John Buttnor was my great grandfather. If you are looking for information there is likely some in my mother's files.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic