Search for content in message boards

Lugenbeel

Lugenbeel

Posted: 1 Jan 2003 8:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lugenbeel
Looking for names of Children of Jacob and Anna (Alexander) Lugenbeel. Possibly Unionville area.
Posted: 2 Jan 2003 1:10PM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2006 11:10PM GMT
Alice, What time period are you asking about? I have people with similar names from 1779 to 1870 in Frederick County MD, and later Ohio, and Iowa.
While I don't have anyone spelled LUGENBEEL, I do have LUCABAUGH, LOOKENBEEL, LOOKENBILL, and LUCKINBILL. I'd like to connect some of these families if they are variations of the same surname.

Re: Lugenbeel

Lugenbeel (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2003 7:27PM GMT
Jacob b.1842, d.1902

I believe next generation Edward b. 1873 to be son of Jacob - was spelled Lugenbeel.

Thanks.

Posted: 6 Jul 2003 7:43PM GMT
My husband's grandmother was a Lugenbeel, b. NE, d. Texas. She was Maude Ellen, dtr of John Henry Lugenbeel and Lydia (nee Lapp). Maude was living near Hiawatha KS when she married Charles M. Cooper; they had 2 sons and moved to Texas about 1920. Her other sibs were Basil, Claude, and Effie.

Wondering if John Henry b. around 1850 might be a relative of your line?

Susan Cooper, Dallas

Alice (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2003 11:00PM GMT
I do not see any of those names in our Ancestors, but the Frederick, MD area is right. Will look further.

Thanks
Alice

Tom (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2004 1:30PM GMT
I have a Mary Lugenbeel, daughter of William Lugenbeel, married to Samuel Eury in Frederick, MD. Time frame is before 1841.

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 1:07PM GMT
I am looking for information on Ira E. Lugenbeel, born 1879, his wife, Annie C. Lugenbeel born, 1879 died 1936 or his daughter, Lillian M. Lugenbeel died 1937. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 9:28PM GMT
To: btwigg 1

I have an
Ira Egbert Lugenbeel
born Sept. 29, 1877, died Nov. 13, 1917

Son of Jacob Alexander Luckenbill and Anna Olivia Alexander

married to Anna Krause

Hope this is helpful. Would be interested in seeing your Lugenbeel info.

Thanks.
Alice Lugenbeel
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions