Search for content in message boards

Levi Elza Renner 1879

Levi Elza Renner 1879

Nancy (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Renner
Levi Elza Renner was born in Jay County Indiana in 1879. Please help find me find information on his parents.

Re: Levi Elza Renner 1879

Therese (Renner) Koehler (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2003 4:45AM GMT
There is a Levi E. Renner on the 1880 Jay Co., IN Census. ED #208. He was the son of William D. Renner Catherine ______. He had a brother, William I. William D. was one of 10 children of Noah Renner and Francis Weaver. Please e-mail me for more info if this is your line. I am related through Abraham Renner, William D.'s brother.

Posted: 10 Jun 2003 4:58AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Renner, McDowell
Terese you and I are searching the same family!

Grandpa William Irvin Renner had a brother named Levi who lived in Burr Oak, Kansas In mid to early 1930s. William Irvin was son of William Dixon"Dick" Renner (wife Catherine) son of Noah Renner. Grandma Bertha McDowell Renner wrote me that Noah came from Holland. Does this agree with your research?

Posted: 14 Jun 2003 7:44PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Did you get information you were looking for? The Levi Renner I am related to had two sons Forrest and Vernon and a brother William Irvin Renner. They were all in Burr Oak Kansas in the 1930s.

Posted: 13 Feb 2014 3:58AM GMT
Definitely the same family. Noah was born in Frederick Co., MD in 1807. The Holland story is interesting. I wonder if his grandfather, William Renner, from Germany had relations in Holland or just traveled through Germany from Holland? I haven't tied him to the Valentine Renner I see in some records. Nice to still be in touch. I'm in Ossian, IN now. :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions