Search for content in message boards

Perry Township

Perry Township

Kristin Brue (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Perry
Until we have a website, I will do lookups for the Township of Perry. We still will mail copies of THE HISTORIC PERRY NORWEGIAN SETTLEMENT. Book includes all families in the Town of Perry c. 1852-1994. Many historic photos. National Award winning local history.

Perry Twp, Dane County,

Posted: 27 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 4:19PM GMT
Surnames: Rindy, Peterson
Looking for Ingeborg Halvorsdtr married name unknown of Rinde who was the older sister of Ole Halvor Rindy who lived in Daleyville, Perry twp, Dane Cty from 1857 to approx 1892 when he and the family moved to Iowa.

Ingeborg probably married while the family was still in Norway and may not have come to Dane Cty. We cannot find her.

Ole married Anne Hansdttr Peterson in Daleyville in 1861. She died in 1885. They had 10 children some of whom are buried in the cemetery of the Lutheran church in Daleyville.

Perry History Book

Kristin Brue (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Will give these questions to one of our researchers who already has the letter received last week so she can answer it completely. I will need your mailing address as I didn't save it.

Kristin Brue

Daleyville School District farms 38 & 45

Posted: 4 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 4:19PM GMT
Surnames: Rindy, Peterson, Johnson
I am still hunting for my husband's grandfather's parents. They are listed in his grandfather's records as Halvor Johnson Rindy and Kjersti Jensdtr. We have not been able to find any death or burial info on either of them. We know that most of the family came over from Bo parish, Norway together in 1855 and we lose the adults at that time. Is there any chance that Halvor Johnson of farm 38 in the Daleyville School District is Halvor Johnson Rindy, father of Ole H. Rindy of Daleyville and Henry Halvor Rindy of Primrose? Do you have a death date and name of spouse for Halvor Johnson of farm 38? The History of Dane County (1880) states that Ole's father died in 1867 and at the time of his death he lived in Sec. 8, Perry Township.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Re: Daleyville School District farms 38 & 45

Posted: 1 Aug 2003 11:34PM GMT
all the info you will every need is in the Perry Luthern Church Historical Center....they can tell you everyone who ever came through or lived in the township....contact a woman named Kristin Brue her email is krisbrue@mhtc.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions