Search for content in message boards

Fuller's of Michigan

Fuller's of Michigan

Kimberly Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 2000 1:26PM GMT
Need more info on Lyman Lydia Fuller, they both died in McDonald, Michagan. Their children from oldest to youngest:
Arunah Samuel Fuller
William George Fuller
Harriet Charlotte Fuller
Jennie Adelia Fuller
Ada Leverne Fuller
Orlen Zebuel Fuller
Bert Milton Fuller
Annah Adelia Fuller
Martha Jane Elizabeth Fuller

Lyman

Valerie (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2000 9:21PM GMT
I have a Lyman Fuller born 9-27-1800, who had a son Lyman born10-5-1834 ,other brothers and sisters born in Kalaamaazoo, Mi. Same family?

Lyman

Kimberly Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 2000 7:09PM GMT
Its possible this is part of our family! We have a date written down from a Grandfather as a birthdate of 2/11/1838. It very well could be that he had been mistaken on the birthdate, since that is the area the family was in. Any more info you have would be greatly appreciated.

To Kimberly-Lyman

Posted: 22 Apr 2000 9:48PM GMT
Edited: 25 Aug 2001 10:01PM GMT
Go to familytreemaker.com and look up "Descendants of William Fuller". If your dates match there, that should help you. Good luck.

Re: Fuller's of Michigan

Marian (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jul 2003 2:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Lyman Fuller is my 3th grandfather wife is Lydia,Lyman son is William Fuller d.3/10/1919 he marr.Cora Myers,son to William is Jesse fuller d 3/1/1979,can not find where lyman is bur at, died in McDonald.
Can you help me,Marian

Marian (View posts)
Posted: 2 Sep 2003 8:53PM GMT
I have some info.on Lyman & Lydia Fuller.Lyman b.2/11/1836 New York d 7/15/1918 Mcdonald,Mi.Lydia b 9/5/1839 Jeffreson,New York d 8/27/1911 Mcdonald,Mi.Lyman father is Abuer Fuller,mother Polly Gerille,lydia father is Garrett Marcellus,mother last name is Post,lyman and lydia are bur.at thomas cemetery in mcdonald. Please get back to me if you have more info about the fuller,Thank you Marian

Posted: 11 Feb 2006 1:28AM GMT
Kimberly, Aruna was my husband's ggrandfather. I have a copy of the family bible with dates of birth and deaths. If you still need this information , you can contac me. Lyman was born 11 Feb 1838, Watertown NY. Aruna was born in Oh the 17 Mar 1860.

Posted: 18 Aug 2007 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: FULLER LYMAN
Diane,
I would LOVE a copy of the BIBLE pages that list names. I have a picture of Lyman and his family
Contact me at odie58@chartermi.net
Thank you,
Sharon

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 7:29AM GMT
Where is McDonald, MI? I have a Bert Fuller in my family and I also have the Fuller family photo album c. 1900 that I am trying to get to the right person.

Posted: 1 Mar 2011 12:19AM GMT
I havent been online until recently and I see you posted a message asking back in 2007 where McDonald Michigan was. It is in Van Buren County, you mentioned you had a picture of a Bert Fuller. Do you still have it? If so, could you scan it to me for me to look at? my addy is
odie58@chartermi.net
thank you and God Bless,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions