Search for content in message boards

Grasch cemetery

Grasch cemetery

Kenneth Grasch (View posts)
Posted: 18 Dec 2004 6:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Grasch
I have recently learned of the existence of a "Grasch cemetery" located in Jefferson Co., Kentucky. My father was born and raised in Louisville and my grandparents still reside there. I will be visiting them the week after Christmas this year and I would like to visit this cemetery to do some research. HOWEVER, I CANNOT FIND the location of this cemetery!! If anyone knowas of its' location or a site where I can get an address within the next week, I would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!

My e-mail address is KGrasch@saisd.net

Thank you very much!
Ken

Re: Grasch cemetery

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 7:54PM GMT
Surnames: Grasch
I have a few photos and funeral cards of the Louisville, Grasch family posted on Etsy.

One of the funeral cards that I have 2 copies of is of a girl,
Katie Grasch born March 8, 1877 and died march 24, 1895. I noticed on Findagrave, she is buried in a Grasch cemetery in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky.

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 8:35PM GMT
In would very much like to see what you have. I found the cemetery and there is indeed Katie buried there. The cemetery is located on what was formerly my grandfather's grandfather's farm. I have numerous pictures of the gravestones located there and would be willing to e-mail them to you if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ken

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 9:29PM GMT
Ken,

I am not related to this family in any way. I can not pass by identified photos in an antique store. I only purchased these photos a few months ago in Richmond, Madison County, Kentucky. I have 2 copies of a Cabinet Card Funeral Card for Katie Grasch. Also a baby photo of Mayme Irene Gesler the daughter of Lawrence and Katherine (Grasch) Gesler. Lula Katherine Gesler never married and lived to be 99 years old. I am nearly sure the photos belonged to her, and there are others still in the store unidentified.

You can just search the surnames on Etsy.com to see the photos.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions