Search for content in message boards

William Lee Cemetery, Laurel Co. Ky

William Lee Cemetery, Laurel Co. Ky

Posted: 29 Jan 2007 10:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jan 2007 6:52AM GMT
Can someone tell me where (directions) the William Lee Cemetery is located? He and his wife Phoebe Sear and at least three daughters (married Hodge and Harris) are buried there.

Will Lee Cemetery

Posted: 20 Jan 2008 1:09AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Surnames: Lee
This info is located in the "Southeast Laurel County Cemeteries" vol. 1.

Will Lee Cemetery
From Laurel Co. Courthouse, go 1.7 mi S on US 25 to Jct 192-Bypass; turn left. Go .3 mi E to KY 229; turn right. Go 5.1 mi to Old State Rd/Hopkins Cem Rd; turn right. Go 4.7 mi to Rocky Branch Rd; turn left. Go 2.1 mi; turn right. Go .2 mi to cemetery.

I have this book, so if you need more info, let me know.
kimandmc@sbcglobal.net

Good Luck

Re: Will Lee Cemetery

Posted: 20 Jan 2008 3:55AM GMT
Surnames: Lee, Hodge
I visited this cemetery about April of 2006...it was very grown up in pines and greenbriars...at the top of a huge hill in the midst of property William Lee once owned..but thanks for the directions...I wonder if you could mail me a copy of the page with this cemetery listed, in case I did not find all of the graves because of the thicket of pines..not kidding they were about two feet apart all over it and about 15 feet high..

Re: Will Lee Cemetery

Posted: 11 Aug 2013 4:04AM GMT
Surnames: Sears and Lee
Hello,
I have been led to your posting about the William Lee Cemetery. William was married to my GG Aunt Phoebe Sears. On William's Death Certificate it indicates he died in Knox County and buried in the Lee Cemetery and it has been thought for years that they must be buried somewhere in one of the Knox County Lee Cemeteries. My Name is Pati Sears-Burnett and I am using my cousin Shirl Tarbox's account, if you could please write to me at bclabbergirl@aol.com I would be in your debt. Thank you Pati
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions