Search for content in message boards

Zrebiec members in Lutcza Poland

Zrebiec members in Lutcza Poland

Donald Zrebiec (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Zrebiec
My father and I were born and raised in South Amboy, NJ. My grandfather (Franciszek) emigrated from Lutcza Poland in ~1903 with two of his brothers, Joseph and Jan Szczepan. They were the sons of Jan Zrebiec and Jozefa Turon. I am interested in contacting people residing in Lutcza that share my last name.

Re: Zrebiec members in Lutcza Poland

Posted: 19 Aug 2002 3:28PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jan 2006 9:02PM GMT
My family also came from Lutcza and my great-great grandmother was Katarzyna Turon. She married Jozef Szewczyk. Katarzyna was born about the 1840s ~ but I'm guessing. Her son, Stanislaw Szewczyk was born about 1872.
Now here's the exciting part! The records are still pretty good in the church there and I have a contact who's been very helpful. I will be glad to share his name and e-mail, but I just wanted to mention that the economy there is very bad and I generally send him a few dollars for his trouble. He's been able, through the church and relatives that he's tracked down, gotten my line back to the early 1800s. I never thought this would be possible. It's well worth a $20 bill here and there!
If you want to get in touch with him, e-mail me at lydk19@yahoo.com.
Lydia

Posted: 13 Oct 2003 4:36AM GMT
Surnames: Zrebiec, Nebus
Donald, I am interested in seeing if we connect. I have a Mary Nebus b/1916 in South Amboy who married Edward Zrebiec. The Nebus and Zrebiec families I grew up with lived in S Amboy.

Posted: 9 Jul 2013 8:28AM GMT
i left poland LUTCZA in 1990 , there is at least two families that last name is ZREBIEC , matter of fact i went to school with one of them jacek zrebiec he had 4 brothers and 1 or 2 sisters , also current "so called" mayor of lutcza is robert zrebiec , conntact high school in lutcza for more info . or church ,can be easliy found on google
per page

Find a board about a specific topic