Search for content in message boards

Struyck family

Struyck family

A. Kehoe (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 1999 12:30AM GMT
Seeking family in the netherlands. My parents were Christiaan Struyck and Marianne Blanchemanche. Both came from Indonesia. Marianne's grandfather came over from Holland. Marianne's parents were Raden Khoba and Alfred Blanchemanche. Christiaan's parents were Martina Badon and Adolf Struyck.

Re: Struyck family

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 2:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Marianne en her sister Johanna were children from father Alfred Pierre Jean Eugene August Blanchemanche and mother Raden Khoba,probably a descendant of a regent or regent-son. Marianne married Christian Struyk, Johanna married Jan Nicolaas Ouwerkerk.The father of Alfred was Jean Alexander Alfred Blanchemanche, born in Maastricht at 8th of april 1848, the Netherlands. In the Dutch-Indies he married a widow C.G.H.V. Botter dec.1889.Profession: agriculture.
The Blanchemanches come originally from France, some 120 km south-west from Sedan, where they lived for centuries, Hannogne St. Martin, Ardennes.
In the Netherlands I know a grandson of Johanna Blanchemanche: Patrick Ouwerkerk.Last week his mother-in-law contacted me in order to get information about Johanna Blanchemanche. The mother of Alfred was the mother of my grandfather, H.J. van Rijk, the son from a former marriage( the first man died in 1886 in Amersfoort, the netherlands.
I hope you know more at the moment.
greetings,
Henry van Rijk
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions