Search for content in message boards

Quiroga/Arrambide/Villareal surnames in Cienega de Flores

Quiroga/Arrambide/Villareal surnames in Cienega de Flores

Lilliana P. Rodriguez (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 2002 6:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Quiroga, Villareal, Arrambide
Does anyone have any information on these surnames in the area of Cienega de Flores, Nuevo Leon; Mexico? Information in SPANISH is also welcomed.

My mother's parents are both Quiroga from this area.

My grandfather was Gabriel Quiroga born March 18, 1913 in Cienega. His fatehr was Demetrio Quiroga born in 1879. His mother was Dolores Arrambide. My granfather's mother was Fransica Villareal born in 1885. Her father was Faustino Villareal and her mother was Agustina Quiroga.

My grandmother is Rosa Quiroga. She was born April 4, 1916. Her father was Juan Quiroga born April 26, 1892. His father was Idelfonso Quiroga born in 1863 and his mother was Espectacion (or Espetacion) Arrambide.

If any of these names are familiar to anyone I have some records but am lacking info. I would appreciate any information you can share. Please e-mail me directly if possible at (lilliana@monte-mayor.com or lilli8765@yahoo.com). Thank you.

Re: Quiroga/Arrambide/Villareal surnames in Cienega de Flores

Posted: 24 Jul 2012 11:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: quiroga arrambide
hi lilliana ., my name is ceasar ortega my grand father was juan quiroga arrambide one of aunts was rosa quiroga of san antonio texas my mothers name was petra quiroga ortega.my granfather was from cienega de flores n.l..he was working at this company san antonio sewer pipe and magnufacturing company /saspamco . for saspamco texas ithink jesus ouiroga is also related. i can be contacted at my e-mail ceasar-ortega@att.net or by calling at 1-847-674-2353
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions