Search for content in message boards

squire heath

squire heath

nina raney (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jun 2000 12:52PM GMT
trying to locate some info on grandfather grandmother. squire heath christina faulk not sure of the spelling on her last name. lived in and around sanford nc lee county area. any help would be appreciated.

Squire Jackson (Scubin) Heath

Posted: 23 Jul 2000 7:58PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2003 4:49AM GMT
Squire was born 6-14-1882 in Stokes County, NC
son of John Henry Heath and Elizabeth Fulk.
Squire married Christina (Tinney) Fulk,
8-12-1905 in Cedar Hill Church, Surry County,NC.
She was the daughter of John Fulk and Nonnie Unknown.
I have all the children and their dates.

Please email me at Thutchins@surry.net
I am looking forward to talkin more with you.

Jackson Summerfield "Squire" Heath

Megan Owings (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 2000 9:22PM GMT
Jackson Summerfield "Squire" Heath is my Great-Great-Great Grandfather. He was born in 1838 in Cedar Mountain, NC. His father was Isaac Heath. Most of my family still lives in Cedar Mountain.

Squire Heath

Posted: 24 Nov 2000 4:14PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2003 4:49AM GMT
Where is this Cedar Mountain located? Who were
their children?

Jackson Summerfield "Squire" Heath

Posted: 24 Nov 2000 7:01PM GMT
Ceder Mountain is near Brevard, NC in Tranyslvania County. We have a Heath Family reunion usually every year of so. Jackson Summerfield was born April 2, 1838 and married Sarah Elizabeth Burns. They had eleven children:Elliott Augustus, Mahala Jane, James Napolean, Harriet Emma, Isaac Newton, George Toomey, Perry Curtis, Avery Neal, Mayfield, Wilkie Feeman, and Maggie Mae. I am descended from Elliott Augustus Heath.

more info on Jackson

Posted: 24 Nov 2000 7:10PM GMT
Jackson Summerfield "Squire" Heath's father was Issac M. Heath. Jackson had 9 siblings. We think Issac's father was John Caleb Heath but we are having a difficult time finding info on him. We think John Caleb's father may have been Abraham but we can not find the connection. If you have any info that could help please let me know.

squire heath

Posted: 9 Mar 2001 7:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2004 12:33AM GMT
Squire was my greatgrandfather on my father's side. William M. Heath (born abt. 1884, Surry, NC) was Squires' brother. John Heath (born abt. 1856, died bef.1886, Surry, NC)married Elizabeth Fulk (Apr. 9, 1864, Surry, NC)(born abt. 1860) not sure of relation bet. Elizabeth & Christina Fulk, if any. My father is Brady R. Heath. Please reply if you find any more info..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions