Search for content in message boards

BOSSENBERRY, William - Detroit, MI - Obit 1977

BOSSENBERRY, William - Detroit, MI - Obit 1977

Posted: 14 Aug 2001 6:56PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 16 Dec 2002 3:37AM GMT
Surnames: Bossenberry, Taylor, Herdman
BOSSENBERRY, William, in his 61st year, suddenly, Thursday, September 1, 1977. Beloved husband of Bernice of Detroit; dear father of Mrs. L.F. (Gale) Taylor of Thamesford, Ont., Susan Bossenberry at home, Mrs. Robert (Debra Ann) Herdman of London, and Michael Bossenberry of Grand Bend; also survived by five sisters and two brothers. Resting at the T. Harry Hoffman Funeral Home, Dashwood, Ontario, where the service will take place on Sunday Sept. 4 at 3 PM. Cremation to follow. Mr. Bossenberry was an employee of the Ford Motor Co. of Detroit.
Detroit Free Press - September 3, 1977 p. 7:C
---------------------------
Not related, posted for the benefit of others.

Re: BOSSENBERRY, William - Detroit, MI - Obit 1977

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2001 5:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Oct 2005 4:17AM GMT
Surnames: Bossenberry
Thanks for posting that obit. Since the Bossenberry name isn't that common and he comes from Ontario, Canada, He is definitly a family member. It's just where in the family he is. Again, thanks.

Re: BOSSENBERRY, William - Detroit, MI - Obit 1977

Posted: 4 Sep 2001 3:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jun 2003 2:09PM GMT
Good to hear that I could help you. When I look up family members on microfilm at the library, I photocopy the whole page then post the rest of the obits for others. It's a good feeling to know that I've been able to help others. Good luck on your research.
Marcia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions