Search for content in message boards

Caleb Shreve Burlington County NJ

Caleb Shreve Burlington County NJ

Posted: 15 Sep 2007 5:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Shreve
I have recent information regarding the Shreve Homestead, Mt Pleasant NJ family house. I was recently going to purchase it to restore it to the original home. If anyone is interested or would like to know more about the home and the condition it is currently in they can email me at fjl.lori@verizon.net. There is a marked gravesite at the house and on the plot plan, no information on who is buried there, current owners took all of the gravyard gates and tombstones down so they could sell it at ahigh silly price. Would like any information regarding the home will share pictures and home inspection reports. I also know where the personal items left in the home from the shreve family are.

Re: Caleb Shreve Burlington County NJ

Posted: 16 Sep 2007 11:00PM GMT
I sure would like to know about the home ... Just so that I'm clear on this... There were SO Many Caleb Shreve... Are you talking about the one that married Sarah Areson??? They are my 8X great Grandparents...

Posted: 4 May 2008 5:54AM GMT
I have recently begun my search of Shreve relatives and would be very interested in pictures from the past. Caleb Shreve son of Thomas would be a grandfather in both my ancestral lines as my Mother's Mother was a Shreve as well as my Father's. Please let me know of any info you would be willing to share. Also there will be a reunion the last Sunday in June in Randolph Co. WV and I am sure this would be a high topic of discussion.

Posted: 19 Jan 2009 4:56AM GMT
Caleb Shreve married Abigail Antrim, and had a daughter Jane Shreve, who married John Antrim, who had a son Isaac Antrim, 1779. I am a descendant of this family. I have been attempted to locate any additional information on Caleb Shreve's service in the American Revolution and understand he was a freeholder.

Posted: 1 Feb 2010 5:13PM GMT
Hello,
I am working on my family tree, and Caleb Shreve is related to me. Can you give me for information on what you have on the house and the family.This information would be great to add to my tree.If you could please contact me at Nannieof2beauties@comcast.net.
Thanks
Susan

Posted: 1 Feb 2010 5:17PM GMT
We are having a famiy reunion in September of 2010, in Maryland.
I would love more information on the Shreve family. It would be great to add to the book, we are doing for our family reunion. And any family that would like to join us.
Please contact me at Nannieof2beauties@comcast.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions