Search for content in message boards

Sean Michael Szumiesz

Sean Michael Szumiesz

Posted: 7 Feb 2013 4:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Feb 2013 4:16PM GMT
D.O.B. 08.20.1974
Father: Paul M. Szumiesz Jr. Mother: Cecile F. Godbout

Looking to contact--have family info. His mother told people his stepfather adopted him (last name Allard) but this has been proven not true. Sean goes by the name Szumiesz, & family in Manchester, NH said he was still in Montreal as of 2002, but address and phone # were no good. Have contacted classmates on FB and his high school but no one answers. He has been told many lies, his 1/2 brother has paperwork to the contrary and medical info.

Re: Sean Michael Szumiesz

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 11:02PM GMT
Surnames: Szumiesz, Allard, Pelczar
His father, Paul, died in 2002 I believe.

From an obituary:

"
Paul M. Szumiesz
Served in the Air Force during Vietnam conflict
Paul M. Szumiesz Jr., 56, of Manchester, died on Jan. 24, 2002, at Elliot Hospital in Manchester.

Mr. Szumiesz was born in Manchester on Dec. 13, 1945, and educated in local schools. He joined the Air Force during the Vietnam conflict, and later worked many years as an optician for Kollsman Instruments. He had been a communicant of St. Patrick Church in Milford.

Mr. Szumiesz was predeceased by a brother, Glenn Szumiesz, in 1980.

He is survived by sons Ryan Szumiesz of Milford and Sean Szumiesz/Allard of Montreal; and, Marcia Szumiesz, John Pelczar and Dave Pelczar.

Donations in memory of Mr. Szumiesz may be made to New Horizons, 199 Manchester St., Manchester, NH 03103.

The Cremation Society of N.H. is in charge of arrangements. "

I'm sure you already know that, but just in case...

It is possible Sean does not want to be found or re-associated with the Szumiesz family. We all know how messed up our past efforts to stay connected have been.

If you don't mind, what is your relation to Anthony C Szumiesz (DoD 1999). I have a family member that has been tracking via Ancestry and she might have more information to help but I would like to make sure the relation is sound before passing that information on.

Re: Sean Michael Szumiesz

Posted: 7 Mar 2013 10:55PM GMT
I would rather not discuss the specifics here, but I e-mailed your wife on FB. This message went to her other folder. It explains everything. The Anthony I am familiar with was my husbands uncle from Manchester NH. If Sean does not want contact with Szumiesz's it is Bcause his mom fed him a bunch of lies. He left the US at age 8.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions