Search for content in message boards

Family Surnames from Atina

Family Surnames from Atina

Posted: 13 Jun 2002 2:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Aug 2002 1:32AM GMT
If anyone has information on any of the following surnames from Atina, I would be intersted in sharing information.

Rossi, Valente, Corsi, DeAngelis, DiTroia, Apruzzese, Vano, Gigante, Delicata, and Randolfi

Re: Family Surnames from Atina

Posted: 27 Jun 2002 11:53PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2004 11:12AM GMT
Surnames: Corsi, Liburdi, Marchioni
I am searching for information on Corsi surname - my grandfather was Guiseppe Corsi, from Sezze, Italy - he married my grandmother, Rosa Liburdi, from Atina, Sezze. I don't have any information on my grandfather's family - only that my ggrandfather's name was Francesco Corsi. My grandfather's mother died in childbirth, and my ggrandfather remarried - first name is Lucia, not sure of last name. My grandfather, Guiseppe was born in 1885. He came to US around 1905, first to Pennsylvania, then went to Michigan, where he lived until he died in 1963. If you have any information regarding Corsi's from Atina, Sezze, please contact me.

Posted: 28 Jun 2002 1:35PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2002 1:32AM GMT
Hi Rose,

I tried to contact you privately, but got a subsystem delivery error at the e-mail address you posted.

I do have some data on my Corsi family from Atina.

If you are interested in me sending you my Corsi family file, let me know by contacting me at:
scott@mediscribe.com

Posted: 27 Jul 2002 2:51PM GMT
Edited: 3 Mar 2005 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: Grossi, Delicato, Vitrina, DiCheca
I would be interested in any information that you have on the Delicata surname. I don't know if my gr grandmother would be connected or not. I have her last name spelled a couple of different ways, Delicato, & Delecata. But then all my surnames have many different spellings. She was Matilda Delicato Grossi (Grosse), married Pietro Grossi. She was born cira 1831. Her death certifcate says her parents are Raffaele Delicato, & Maria A. From the 1881 Liverpool England census it says there were from Belmonte, Italy which is very close to Atina.

Posted: 31 Jul 2002 8:06PM GMT
Edited: 3 Mar 2005 3:16AM GMT
I was not clear on my last message. Matilda and Pietro Grossi were on the 1881 Census in Liverpool. And they stated that they were from Belmonte. Sorry for any confussion.

Posted: 19 Aug 2002 11:51AM GMT
Edited: 23 Apr 2003 2:09PM GMT
Surnames: Del Prete Leonardi Bracciale Di Fiori Pesce
My name is Louise Shapcott, and I live in Wales in the UK.
I speak English and some Italian.

I am researching the surname Del Prete in the area of Atina, and Frattamaggiore.

This is what information I have so far:

Francesco Del Prete Born ?
married – Carmina Dell’Annunziata

Giovanni Del Prete Born: 1796 in Frattamaggiore, Napoli
married – Maria Giuseppa Pesce

Francesco Del Prete Born: 1829 in Atina, Frosinone
married – Giuseppa Di Fiore

Carmine Del Prete Born: 1857 – in Atina, Frosinone
married: Rosa Bracciale

Their Children:

Maria Grazia Del Prete Born: 1885 – Atina, Frosinone
(My Grandmother)
Vincenzo Del Prete Born: 1888 – Atina, Frosinone
Marietta Del Prete Born: 1890 – Atina, Frosinone
Michele Del Prete Born: 1894– Atina, Frosinone
Annunziata Del Prete Born: 1900– Atina, Frosinone

I would be pleased to correspond with anyone who shares this surname or who has connections with it.

Re: Family Surnames from Atina Bracciale & Torici

Anita Hunter (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2002 9:51PM GMT
Surnames: Bracciale and Torici
My Grandfatether was Salvatore Bracciale, born in 1884, the youngest of 14. My Grandmother was Maria Beatricia Torici, born in 1886. Any information on these two surnames, please make contact. Thank you.

Posted: 18 Oct 2002 9:18PM GMT
Edited: 18 Oct 2002 9:39PM GMT
Surnames: Delicata and Rossi from Atina
Dear Scott

I have only just come across this site and read your email as you can see my surname is Delicata and my family were from Atina I also have family connectiosn with Rossi, Pacitti and Pagano from the saem area. I have only just started looking into tracing my family history but woul dbe more than happy to share inforamton with you.

Rob Delicata

Posted: 18 Oct 2002 9:24PM GMT
Vicki

as you may have seen my surname is Delicata from the Atina region of Italy I also had a school friend who was Delicasssa so there are many similarities. I'm sure most of our ancestors names where spelt incorrectly when coming to a new country Anyway if you would like to discuss this further then please email me

Rob Delicata

Posted: 18 Oct 2002 9:25PM GMT
Surnames: Delicata and Rossi from Atina
Dear Scott

I have only just come across this site and read your email as you can see my surname is Delicata and my family were from Atina I also have family connectiosn with Rossi, Pacitti and Pagano from the saem area. I have only just started looking into tracing my family history but woul dbe more than happy to share inforamton with you.

Rob Delicata
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions