Search for content in message boards

hanes, hamberlain, house

hanes, hamberlain, house

l bridges (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2005 5:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
i am looking for these families. Tabitha Hanes or Bell Hanes that married a Jack HOuse Children are Moses Marion House and Samuel Leroy HOuse . these children were born in Bastrop. La. both ch. were born in the year of 1873 and 1893.
mrs, Tabitha hanes was born in Ms. but lived in Lincoln La ward 4. in 1930. her brothers name was Moses Hamberlain. and had a nephew named Henry Hamberlain.

Re: hanes, hamberlain, house

Posted: 3 Sep 2008 4:49PM GMT
Surnames: hanes. house, hamberlain
looking for Tabitha Hanes. she lived in LIncoln. Co. La. in 1888 according to the United States Census. in La. She listed living with her Nephew henry Hamberlin, Grandsons. Leroy house and moses House. they later moved to Mississippi.would like to know if anybody has information on Tabitha Hanes. she had been married to a Cathel before. her daughter was Barbara Ann Cathel md. Jackson L. HOuse in Vicksburg Ms. in the year of 1869. they are the parents of Leroy and Moses House. they lived in Vicksburg , ms at in the year of 1870 and Tabitha lived there too. . Tabitha madien name i do not have, only that she was born in Ms. and her parents were born in Ky. It is possible that she was married twice, first marriage to a Cathel or Cathe and to a Harris don't know the name. Tabitha did live in Yazoo co. Ms. in the year of 1860. Her children were listed as Barbar ann 9, Bettie7, and Mary 2 . The U.S. Census says these Children were born in Ms.It is possible that Tabitha married A.J. Hanes. in the year of 1861 not sure though.

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 4:09PM GMT
i have found out new info. i have learned that tabitha was married to a cathel had a dau. named barbara ann that was married to jackson leroy house.lived in warren co. ms. had two sons. samuel lerory house and moses marion house. some time in those years. tabitha md, a Hanes. moved to Bastrop la. does anyone have any info on tha. thanks.

Posted: 28 Apr 2014 12:36PM GMT
Surnames: House, Hanes, Cathel
My info is that Tabitha Hanes was the grandmother of Samuel Leroy House and Marion Moses House. Her daughter Barbara Cathel was married to Jackson Leroy House. Tabitha had the two grandsons living with her on US census records. I don't have any info what happened to the parents. Please see other info I posted to this thread.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions