Search for content in message boards

Luffman/Fields descendants

Luffman/Fields descendants

Bonnie Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Luffman, Fields
Seeking descendants of Mae Henrietta Luffman, b 25 Jan 1877 in Canada, md John George Fields, had 10 children. She died 20 Nov 1950 in Syracuse, NY. Her Parents were Thomas Luffman and Emley Brenton. Local obit for Mae? I'm researching Luffman line; any assistance greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Luffman, Fields Decendents

Scott Fields (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Luffman, Fields
This is a response to the Onondaga County Query Regarding Fields Luffman Decendents. My Great Grandfather was John George Fields who was Married to Henrietta Mae Luffman. One of their 10 Children was William Cecil Fields who is my grandfather. You can email me at the above address and myself and my mother(an ameatuer geneologist) will gladly provide you with any information that we can.

Scott William Fields

descendants

betty-lou fields (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: luffman, fields
onondaga county - mae henrietta was my grandmother my fathers name was raymond harlow fields i am one of three children born on 4-8-41 jusdon 10-6-43 william 1-7-50 would be intersted in anything that you know about my family thank you

Raymond FIELD

Posted: 15 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Dec 2001 11:23PM GMT
Surnames: FIELD, FIELDS, COWIN
I have a Raymond Field, b abt 1910 probably in Allegan Co, MI. His parents were Cyrus F. and Libbie (Cowin) Field. He had a brother, Cyrus K., b abt 1908, d young (I think).

Do you have any of these people in your database? I would like to swap info with you.

Judy St. Eve Schor
Kirkland, WA

Alson FIELDS NY 1814-1856 MI 1856-?

Posted: 15 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Dec 2001 11:23PM GMT
Surnames: FIELDS
Hi Scott:

My gggrandfather was Alson FIELDS, b in NY 1814-1817. He married Elizabeth ?? in abt 1844 and they had 5 children in Onondaga, Onondaga, NY: Mary, George, Franklin, Ellen, and Louisa. After Elizabeth died in 1855, Alson took the kids west to Heath, Allegan, MI where he appears in the 1860 census. Franklin, b Jan 1850 was my ggrandfather.

I hope that you have heard of Alson and his family. I would like to swap info with you. Thank you for your time.

Judy St. Eve Schor
Kirkland, WA

Luffman family history

Bonnie Fuller (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LUFFMAN
Sorry for delay - would love to "talk" more with you about Luffman line. Don't have a lot on the NY line but maybe we can make a connection?

Re: descendants

Posted: 5 Aug 2001 4:36PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jun 2002 6:41PM GMT
Surnames: Fields, Luffman
Betty Lou -

I've tried to contact you off list but your e-mail must have changed. Please contact me and I'll be glad to send you the latest details.

Sheila Fields

Re: Luffman/Fields descendants

Posted: 8 Jan 2011 2:09AM GMT
Hi Bonnie....my name is Sandy Fields Casaday....my grandfather was John George Fields & grandma Heneretta mae Fields...My father was Clarence Fields...I could go on & on...I just wanted to know if u were willing to share any info u have so I could ck it against mine...will to shareall I have with u...hope to hear from u soon...thank you in advance & bless u...Sandy

Re: Luffman, Fields Decendents

Posted: 8 Jan 2011 2:14AM GMT
Hi scott...your mom wouldn't be Sheila would she...this is Sandy Fields casaday...Please get bk to me on this because id be interested to know if she has any new updates since the last time we got together...MyDad was Clarence edward Fields... so use we r blood...hope to hear from u soon...thanks in advance bless u...sandy
Posted: 8 Jan 2011 2:19AM GMT
hello again Sheila..this is Sandy...how hv u been...just saw ur post to Betty Lou..i hv her e-mail if u need it just in case she hasnt gotten to u yet...i'd be interested to know if u have any new info on the family & if so could u send it to me also....hope to here from u soon till then bless u & love to all...Sandy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions