Search for content in message boards

cherokee indians tennessee

cherokee indians tennessee

Posted: 29 Jan 2005 3:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: breedlove
i need help finding my ancestors that resides in or near tennessee. my great-grandfather's name was martin luther breedlove and his wife was pearl breedlove. my grandfather's name was kenneth vernon breedlove and his wife is lillian breedlove.i am trying to find my ancestors....

Re: cherokee indians tennessee

Posted: 8 Jun 2005 7:43PM GMT
Hi Angelina,
I am looking for information about Martin Luther and Pearl also. Luther is my husbands grandfather. Kenneth is his uncle. My mother-in-law is having a Breedlove/Rich family reunion this coming Saturday. I do know that Pearl is the second wife of Luther. Kenneth and Maxine's mother (and all the other brothers and sisters) was Erie Beatrice Rich. I have a little bit more info on them right now, but I am hoping to get much, much more this Saturday. I never met Kenneth, he passed before I entered the family. But I have regular contact with his sister! I would really like to share information with you, so please feel free to email me. Marti

Posted: 8 Jun 2005 9:10PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2006 2:52PM GMT
If this is the Martin Luther Breedlove 10 Jun 1901 - 22 Feb 1992, then
he is the son of William & Celia Breedlove of Morgan Co., TN. This
Breedlove line goes back several more generation to NC and NONE
of them are Cherokee, but some of their wives probably were, so
succeeding generations would be part Cherokee on the mother's side.
Martin has sisters Bertha, Matilda and Gertrude and a brother Linnie.

Posted: 11 Jun 2005 8:40AM GMT
Yes, that is the same one. I did not catch the Cherokee part until reading your reply. I am not having much luck finding William Inman before 1900. I did find information on the Rich and Robinson families for earlier years, but I would like to know more about the Breedlove side. I am glad you replied to the post Tom. It looks like the rain might just keep some of the folks from attending the reunion this afternoon. I will keep searching!

PAULA HAYNES (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2006 2:56PM GMT
Surnames: breedlove
I read your message.I'm also Kenneths grandaughter.I dont know a lot about his brothers or sisters.I do know one though my great uncle Reese.I never grew up around that side of the family.I do however know the names of Kenneths children.But not much more. would like to know more.anything would be greatful.

BREEDLOVE

Posted: 6 Feb 2006 3:56PM GMT
Hi Paula,
I would be happy to help you. Please feel free to email me. I would like to share information.

Posted: 28 Feb 2006 6:24PM GMT
yes I do believe it is.We can not find any information on William or Celia. We are having a real hard time tracing our breedlove line.Do you have any information onthis line of breedloves?
thanks
paula

Posted: 28 Feb 2006 7:13PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2006 2:52PM GMT
Suggest you contact Marti Beasley who started this thread.
I've sent her the needed information.

angie (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2006 9:20PM GMT
in reference to TOM KING'S message!!!!!!
I am the one that was asking questions about my ancestors....She was only answering my questions... It is very important to me cause I am the great-great granddaughter of william and cecilla breedlove... It would mean alot to me to know about my ancestors.
Thanks,
Angie

angie (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2006 9:24PM GMT
I also wanted to let you know that " the cherokee indian blood line " is throughour blood line....I am living proof!!!!!

Thanks Again,
Angie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions