Haley Jr.

James or Jim?

Shirley Haley-Graham (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2000 8:50AM GMT
My father was born Jim Haley October 14, 1904

Haley

Dottie (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 6:22AM GMT
All I know is that my father, named Jim was born in 1941, but I can't seem to find out anything about his father, who is named Jim too. I dont know if they are Jr or Sr either.

Jim Jr.

Shirley Haley-Graham (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 8:20AM GMT
I do have a uncle Jim that should have been born around that that. He lives near Apple Valley, CA We call him (spugle)
Posted: 24 Oct 2000 4:22AM GMT
Edited: 23 Aug 2001 10:55PM GMT
I have a Jim Haley who had a father whoes name was James Mathew Haley and mother Lucy Ann Haley. He would be my Great Uncle. He had 5 brothers and sisters. Any connection?
Melvina
melvina99011@email.msn.com

My Father Jim

Shirey Haley-Graham (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2000 8:31AM GMT
Hello Melvina. I have no idea what my Grandparents names are. I was born a love child of the 60's. My father was around enough to let us know who he was but nothing else. We are still limited on the whereabouts of any Haley family members because we are illegitimate children. If This is your Uncle Jim it is good to meet ya. You are welcome to e-mail me so we can communicate more and maybe meet someday. Thanks for your reply. Chat with you soon.
Posted: 24 Oct 2000 1:56PM GMT
Edited: 23 Aug 2001 10:55PM GMT
Hello Again,
I don't think we have the same Jim Haley. Jim would be my Great Uncle and James Haley would be my GreatGreat Grandfather. I am 51 years of age and live in Wichita Falls, TX.
But who know we may be kin all the same down the line some where. I have just found my Great Grandmothers Sisters people and I am going to visit real soon and find out some more info. So hang in there and don't give up faith, because I still have not found my Mother's Father so I guess we are in the same boat. If you would like to talk anytime just email me at melvina99011@email.msn.com anytime I will be here. I am still learning about the Haley's. They are Irlish and they started some where in Ireland and came to S.C. and moved to Texas. So if you find out any more info maybe I can help you with your search and hopes and dreams.
Melvina Christ
melvina99011@email.msn.com

Re: Haley's of Midcoast , Me area

Posted: 15 Apr 2013 8:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Haleyp
I may have some info if you are still looking
On James Haley.

Re: Haley's of Midcoast , Me area

Posted: 21 Apr 2013 2:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Please let me know if you are still looking for James Haley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions