Search for content in message boards

John L. Northrup

John L. Northrup

Nancy Forrester (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Northrup
John L. Northrup was born 1795 Ononodaga County New York. He married a Nancy Baird Dec. 31, 1819. They had 3 children Harvey, Alice and Perrin. They came to Oregon in 1845. Have any info please respond

Perrin M. Ainslie

Posted: 9 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Dec 2001 10:10PM GMT
I have a letter from Oregon dated 1850 from Perrin Mead Ainslie to "Brother" Morris D. Ainslie of Onondaga Hill (Onondaga) NY. Their mother was Aurelia Northrup or Northrop who is buried in Onondaga Hill Cemetery. This family was also located in Van Buren Co., Michigan by l849. I've just started working on this line, please contact me.

Northrup/Baird

Posted: 2 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jul 2002 11:09AM GMT
Surnames: Northrup, Baird, Pepper, Carew
Have been looking for 30 years for a Mr. Northrup who married Nancy Baird, my gggrandfather's sister. Joseph and Nancy were children of Barnes and Sally Pepper Baird. There are 7 other children and Barnes and Sally are buried in W. Monroe, Oswego Co., NY.

John Lockard Northrup

Nancy Forrester (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Hi Carlton, John and Nancy are my ggggrandparents. I have some info on John but would like more. He is a hard one to find. He was born in 1795 Onondaga County, New York. Married Nancy Dec.3,1819 in Onondaga County, New York. They had 3 children Harvey(my gggrandfather), Mary and Perrin Glover. They all left from Missouri in 1845 for Oregon. They traveled on the Oregon Trail. Nancy remarried after John died. He died 2-1-1859. Her name was Hillary then. Nancy is buried in the Union Point Cemetery in Banks,OR. John is buried in Harrison Cemetery. Not far from Nancy. I went to the Harrison Cemetery just a few weeks ago. I could not find his ston. It was there years ago. I am going to go to the courthouse and look at a survey of the cemetery.to find out exactly where he is buried. I do not want that to get lost. There is another lady searching for info on John. We have emailed and I think John and her Auriela could be brother and sister. I would like to exchange info. If I find anything else out I will let you know. Keep me posted.Nancy

Re: John Lockard Northrup

Posted: 18 Oct 2001 11:15PM GMT
Edited: 9 Oct 2003 3:56PM GMT
Surnames: Northrup
Nancy, I believe we share the same ggggrandfather. My grandfather was Oliver Beecher Northrup, son of Edward Harvey Northrup and Emily Josephine Hickenbottom. I would like to share information with you. Like you, I have scant information on John. I have bigger pieces on Harvey L. and Edward Harvey. My grandmother (Olivers wife) is still living.

Trudy Kelsoe

Re: Perrin M. Ainslie

Posted: 28 Nov 2001 5:57AM GMT
Responding to Jayne Howard. Morris Douglas Ainslie of Otisco, New York was my great great grandfather. I would be interested in communicating with you about the Ainslie family. Thank you.

Re: Northrup/Baird

Posted: 2 Apr 2002 5:17AM GMT
my husbands ggggrandpa or even father married sally pepper.. i will give you info if you e mail me at susieq_27203@hotmail.com we are looking for Josephs son Isaac bairds first wife mary mandago we know she was born between 1832 -34 and died between 1880 -92 they had one child frank baird which is my husbands g or gg grandpa.. have family list for the same bairds as you am sure!!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions