Search for content in message boards

Barlows in GA

Barlows in GA

Posted: 29 Apr 2001 5:50PM GMT
Edited: 1 Dec 2002 4:45AM GMT
If their are any Barlows that have traced their tree down to Ga I may be able to help, speaking my tree doesn't go much farther. Several generations of my Family lived here.

Barlow's in Ga

Mary Lowe (View posts)
Posted: 11 May 2001 2:11PM GMT
Chrissie, Hi! You asked about Barlow's in Ga and I am stuck. I was born and raised in SW Ga. I am looking for info on John E Barlow who was married to Martha E Burton Smith. Her 1st husband was Jackson L Smith. Please let me know if you have any info to help or not. Thanks, Mary Barlow Lowe mabalo13@hotmail.com

BARLOWS IN GA.

STEVE ICENHOWER (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2001 8:24AM GMT
SEARCHING FOR ANY HAVE INFO ON WILLIAM HENRY BARLOW HIS WIFE SUSAN MARIE { MYERS} BARLOW. WILLIAM WAS BORN IN MICA, GA.THESE ARE MY GRANDPARENTS--I'M TRYING TO FIND ANY INFO .I HAVE INFO ON THEIR CHILDREN ALSO

Georgia Barlow's

Sandra Barlow Smith (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2001 6:17PM GMT
I would appreciate your help concerning the Barlow surname. This is what I know and unfortunately it is not much:

My father's name was Barney; his father's name was seth. My father's brother and sisters were Robert, Joseph, Burnice, Nezzie, Ida Mae. I am not sure what my grandmother's name was. They were all dead long before I was born.

Thanks for any help you can give

Sandra Barlow Smith

addition to Georgia Barlow's

Sandra Barlow Smith (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2001 6:20PM GMT
All of my relatives were born and raised around Cochran, Georgia as far as I know. I know my dad, Barney Barlow, had an aunt whose name was Carrie Barlow Purser.

Re: addition to Georgia Barlow's

Posted: 28 Jun 2001 1:00PM GMT
Classification: Marriage
Surnames: stokes
g.w. barlow married dora stokes year unknown. dora stokes was from bleckley co. ga. dora;a father & mother are thomas e. & martha hall stokes. thomas e. stokes date of death was 15 jan 1923 in bleckley co. ga.

Re: Barlows in GA

Posted: 29 Aug 2001 9:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Nov 2001 2:52AM GMT
Surnames: BARLOW, GRIFFIN
Saw your posting re: Georgia- Barlows.

I have found several WILSON H. BARLOW's, not sure which one could be my greatgrandfather.

I have information that he was born in Georgia, married MARY ALLEN, also born in Georgia.
He had a daughter named ELDORA BARLOW, born in Maitland, Orange County, Fl. 1876. ELDORA later married ALFRED GRIFFIN. This is all that I am sure of.

I found one Married to MARY BROWN, don't think thats him, but could be. One Married a MARY ALEXANDER later in life, 1894. Could be him ,don't know.

Also found Pension Applications, property deeds. Have a 1885 Census, Orange County, Flordia (this might be him) Not sure what if any applies to him.

I'm so confused. Do you have anything in your family that might point to him.

Posted: 27 Oct 2002 3:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jul 2006 1:21AM GMT
Surnames: Barlow, Ward
i am looking for a Mary A. Barlow that was married to a Jeremiah Ward.Mary had a boy King Samuel Ward living in her home in1879. King Samuel was born in 1869 and Jeremiah died in 1863.Do you know who his parents was? Any information you have will be helpful. Thank you Betty Binion

Posted: 29 Nov 2002 8:02PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions