Search for content in message boards

Rutschow

Rutschow

A. Allan (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rutschow, Ruthschow, Ahrens, Ahrns, Ahrins, Bratz, Braaz, Braatz, Ahrndt
Doing research on Rutschow and related lines. Areas are Sandusky county, Ohio 1876-1930; Toledo, Ohio 1853-1876; Malchin, Mecklenburg, Germany 1780-1853;

Ahrens research

Elaine Mathews (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: AHRENS, FELGENDUFE
Researching Friederico Herman Christian Ahrens b.1859
Chester, Illinios, USA. Parents Frederick Ahrens bc1825 and
Caroline FELGENDUFE bc1835. Possibly from Hannover, Germany.
Has 9 none siblings. Interested in German heritage.

Ahrens

Elaine Mathews (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: Ahrens
My Fred Ahrens was located in Southern Illinios, Randolph County and Perry County, Missouri directly across the river. All births and marriages are from that area. We may go back to find a relationship in Germany somewhere however Ahrens is a pretty common name there. I am still researching.
Thank you for responding

Ahrens, Fredrico

Posted: 13 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Dec 2001 9:45PM GMT
Surnames: Ahrens, Schulte
>>>>>Researching Friederico Herman Christian Ahrens b.1859
Chester, Illinios, USA. Parents Frederick Ahrens bc1825 and
Caroline FELGENDUFE bc1835. Possibly from Hannover, Germany.
Has 9 none siblings. Interested in German heritage.>>>>>

My Ggrandfather was Fred(Fritz) Ahrens b. 1820 d. 1899 in Chebanse, Il. I wonder if our Ahrens families are connected especially since both from Illinois with Freds . Haven't found out anything about my Fritz except that he married Bertha Precht(spelled Bortha Brecht on the Marriage register) in Kankakee, Il in 1873.
Bertha was from Oldenberg. She had a son Otto. They had 1 other child Charles. They farmed in Otto Twnsp Kankakee, Illinois.

Rutschow

Arthur R . Rutshaw (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
I am sure that the Rutschow's you are searching for are from Stavenhagen/Malchin,Neubrandenburg,Mecklenburg-Schwerin. That is the family I am also tracing along with Ahrens, Ahrns,Ahrins and many others. My primary interest is in the Rutschow,Jochim Johann and Dohmstreich, Marie from that area.Would like to share information. Regards

Re: Ahrens research

Christine Lethaby (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2001 4:47AM GMT
Surnames: Ahrens, Lange
Are you still researching Ahrens. I have a 3G Grandparent named Catherina Dorothea Ahrens Married to Johann Christian Lange. She was born 1796 in Welzin. Meckleburg-Schwerin and died 1837. Her Children all came to New Zealand in 1843 on the Skiold with their father. I would dearly love to go back on her history if possible.

Re: Rutschow

Posted: 4 Apr 2002 7:24PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2002 3:44PM GMT
Surnames: Dohmstreich
Franz Ludwig Dohmstreich married Emilie Friederike Auguste Zahl on 4 Nov 1864 at Bernhagen, Naugard, POM. Franz was from Polchow (near Stettin), Randow, POM. He was born 31 Oct 1833. Arrived in New York from Stettin aboard Franklin on 1 Sep 1871 with wife and children (Bertha 9 yrs and Helene 3 yrs). Emilie Zahl was my greatgrandfather's sister. Hope this helps. Chuck

Posted: 12 Apr 2002 12:36AM GMT
Surnames: dohmstreich, Zahl
I am interested in Franz Ludwig Dohmstreich and Emilie Friederike Auguste Zahl. Came to USA 1 Sep 1871. From Bernhagen, Naugard, POM with children Berta and Helene. Chuck

Posted: 13 Mar 2009 7:32PM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2009 3:30PM GMT
Surnames: Rutschow, Ahrens
Reviewing Ancestry Message Boards I found your inquiry. Are you still interested in Rutschow's and Ahren's from Malchin?

Posted: 24 Mar 2009 4:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2009 8:09PM GMT
Surnames: Rutschow
I Am very Interested i know so little about my Sir name's origins and if we had a coat of arms or anything like that.
Please help because i am not having any luck in any area of research
per page

Find a board about a specific topic