Search for content in message boards

Pyle - Pile - Piel

Pyle - Pile - Piel

Wayne Pyle (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pyle, Pile, Piel
My name is Wayne Pyle and I am the son of Dan Pyle & Patricia Kearns Pyle. Dan (brothers Larry, Bruce, Tom) is the son of Leon Pyle (d. 1967) and Naomi Lauver Pyle. Leon (brother Earl, sister Henrietta Pyle Kepler) is the son of Arthur Wilson Pyle (b. 11/29/1894 d. 1981) and Edna May Shellenberger Pyle. Arthur Wilson is the son of Samuel Pyle (who spelled his name Pile because he was mad at his siblings Jacob-George (b.1878), Fanny Elizabeth, Amy and Henry) and Julia Elizabeth Amich Pyle (married in 1885 or 1886). Samuel was the son of Isaac Pyle (sister Pauli Piel Krebs) and Elizabeth Crawford Pyle. Isaac was the son of Jacob Pyle and Mary Miller Pyle who was the son of Henry Piel and ? spouse who immigrated from England in 1770 with three other brothers (unknown) who went their separate ways and never spoke to each other again.

Question is this: Does anyone on the list have any more information about the Piel - Pile - Pyle connection in Mifflin, Juniata, Perry and Snyder County and on these guys in particular? I'm new at this and any suggestions, etc. would be helpful. Thanks.

Re: Pyle - Pile - Piel

Suzzanne(Pyle)Jones (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2005 11:21PM GMT
My family comes from Perry County ,Illinois.I know there are more though.I don't know any of those people,but some of the names could be what my uncle and dad could be named after.My dads name is Thomas Arthur Pyle and my uncles name is Larry Pyle.They were born in Illinois and so were the Pyles before them.There is a huge section that I am missing in my research.

Re: Pyle - Pile - Piel

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 2:54PM GMT
I am researching the family "Pyle" for my uncle. These Pyles are from Pike County, Illinois. My uncle's mother was Elizabeth (Pyle) Lipcaman b 1899 d 1948. Her parents were Albert J. Pyle, b 1872 d.1936 and Edith (Husband) Pyle, b. 1872 d. 1947.

Do any of these names sound familiar?

My e-mail is trustme3@casscomm.com

Any information would be appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions