Search for content in message boards

SCHULT

Posted: 1 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 11:27AM GMT
This was copied by Shelley Green. I have NO personal knowledge of this person.

From the Wausau Daily Herald - July 30, 1998

Ella K. SCHULT

Ella K. Schult, 80, 711 Superior St., Merrill, died Tuesday, July 28, 1998 at Pine Crest Nursing Home, Merrill.
She was born July 30, 1917, in the town of Scott, daughter of the late Frank and Augusta (Bartenhagen) Schult. She married Fred R. Schult on July 31, 1937, in the town of Scott. He died on June 20, 1971, in Merrill.
Ella had been a homemaker. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church, Merrill. She enjoyed gardening, embroidery and quilt making.
Survivors include two daughters, Phyllis (Duane) Bryd, Rib Lake, and Ruth (Donald) Kleinschmidt, Merrill; a daughter-in-law, Ruth Schult, Merrill; three sons, William (Karen Schult, John (Paulette) Schult, and James (Diane) Schult, all of Merrill; 24 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; two sisters, Marie Mootz, and Lydia (Harold) Gierach, all of Merrill; and one brother, Lawrence Schult, Merrill. Ella was preceded by one son, LaVern Schult in 1997; one great-grandson, Jeremiah Schult; and five brothers, Walter, William, Henry, August, and Norman Schult.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday, July 31, 1998 at Trinity Lutheran Church, Merrill. Pastor Bryan Lundquist will officiate. Burial will be in Merrill Memorial Park Cemetery, Merrill, Visitation will be from 4 p.m. to p.m. today at the Taylor-Mann-Stine Funeral Home, Merrill, and again from 11 a.m. Friday until the time of the services at the church.
Posted: 23 Jan 2013 1:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
MY NAME IS DEBORAH GIERACH. WE ARE IN FLORIDA, MY FATHER-IN-LAW WAS HAROLDS BROTHER, ELROY. HE PASSED AWAY IN 1999.
I HAVE BEEN DOING THE FAMILY GENEALOGY FOR 13 YEARS NOW SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY GIERACH INFORMATION MY TREE IS PUBLIC.
WELLS/MOSELEY/IVEY/GIERACH/SANCHEZ TREE. I THINK YOU MIGHT AALSO ENJOY LOOKING AT THE PICTURES I HAVE ACCUMULATED.

ENJOY
DEBORAH
per page

Find a board about a specific topic