Search for content in message boards

Bergette Larson 1879-1973 Norway-Idaho 1908

Bergette Larson 1879-1973 Norway-Idaho 1908

Ingar Sorensen (View posts)
Posted: 3 Dec 2003 1:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'am seeking the descendants of Anders Larson and Birgit Helgesdtr.
Anders was born in Sweden, Sillerud 11.22.1876
Birgit was born in Norway, Gol 07.06.1879 ,daugther of Helge Anfinson and Liv Aslaksdtr. Living at the farm Spildrejorde.

Anders, Birgit and their daugther Helga Marie, left Norway April 18.1908 for Idaho.
Adress in 1920: Winchester, Idaho

Helga Marie was born 07.22.1903
I got help from another boad, to look them up on 1930 census: Helga Marie married Harold Johnson

She must be identical to: "Johnson, Helga Marie, b. 07-22-1903, d. 05-23-1966, s/p Doris" Forest Cemetery
Kootenai County, Idaho

In FamilySearch I found:
Bergette LARSON
Birth Date: 6 Jul 1879
Death Date: Apr 1973
Coeur D Alene, Kootenai, Idaho

Any help is appreciated.

Larson Family

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 4 Dec 2003 5:21AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Larson, Johnson
Forest Cemetery in Coeur d' Alene, Kootenai County, Idaho:
Bergette Larson died 04-06-1973
Andrew Larson died 1927 - Idaho Death Index shows date of birth as 11-22-1877 and death of 04-21-1927.
Helga Marie Johnson 07-22-1903 to 05-23-1966 same stone as Doris.
Doris I Johnson 02-22-1931 to 09-1972 (Newspaper showed the death as 09-16-1972.

I will go tomorrow to the library and find the obits for you and post them. That will be a start. . . . .

Re: Larson Family

Posted: 9 Dec 2003 9:30AM GMT
Thank you Mary. Do the obits usually contain names of relatives?

Re: Larson Family

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 2003 1:48PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Larson, Larsen
Normally the obits do list family members. However, the information is usually given by other family members. In the case of Bergetta (I think she died last), I don't think there were any local relatives left to do that. I thought that was so sad.

Helga Larson Johnson

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2003 4:51AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Johnson, Larson
DEATH TAKES MRS. HELGA JOHNSON, 62

Mrs. Helga Johnson, 62, 1125 Fifth St., Coeur d' Alene resident since 1925, died today at a local hospital following an extended illness.

Mrs. Johnson was an experienced bookkeeper and was with the First Federal Savings and Loan Association for many years and later was with the Liberty Insurance Co. When takenill she was employed at the Interstate Typewriter Co.

Born in Norway, Mrs. Johnson lived at Winchester, Idaho, before coming to Coeur d' Alene. She was a member of the Trinity Lutheran Church.

Surviving her is her mother, Mrs. Bergetta Larson, Coeur d' Alene.

The Coeur d' Alene Press, May 23, 1966

Bergette Larson

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2003 4:52AM GMT
Surnames: Larson
Bergette Larson, 93, Home at Pinewood Manor, died April 6. Funeral at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday in English Funeral Chapel with Rev. Glenn Husby officiating. Burial will be in Forest Cemetery.

The COEUR d' Alene Press, Monday, April 9, 1973

Andrew Larson

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 2003 4:56AM GMT
Surnames: Larson
Andrew Larson dies Following injury.

Andrew Larson (?) years old died suddenly at 10:30 this morning at the family home at 320 Summitt after a very brief illness. Mr. Larson on Tuesday was apparently in good health until in the evening he complained of a pain in his head caused by a bump he had received while working in the mill that day. About midnight Tuesday night he lapsed into unconsciousness from which he never recovered and passed away this morning.

Further details are lacking at this time. No funeral arrangements have as yet been made. He is survivied by his wife and one daughter, Miss Helga Larson who is employed as stenographer in the office of Northern Idaho Savings and Loan Company.

The Coeur d' Alene Evening Press, Tuesday, April 21, 1927

ANDREW LARSON RITES SET FOR NEXT SUNDAY

Funeral Services for Andrew Larson of 250 Summitt Avenue who died suddenly yesterday morning at the family home after a brief illness will be held Sunday afternoon at 2 o'clock. Arrangements for the services are in charge of the Loyal Order of Moose of which deceased was a member. The Moose will have a ritualistic service at the grave at Forest Cemetery. Mr. Larson is survived by his wife and one daughter, Helga Marie at home and a brother in Sweden.

The Coeur d' Alene Evening Press, Friday, April 22, 1927

Re: Andrew Larson

Posted: 15 Dec 2003 1:36PM GMT
Thank you so much! Mary
You are doing a great job!

Re: Bergette Larson 1879-1973 Norway-Idaho 1908

Posted: 6 Dec 2012 5:33AM GMT
Bergette Larson was my ant, my Father's sister. Her maidenlast name was Spildrejorde [name of the farm in Gol] where my Father also grew up. I emigrated to Am.in 1954 and
live in Az. I remember having a picture of Helga with her Parent hanging on the wall in our bedroom. Dont know more
about Anders then what you have.

Re: Bergette Larson 1879-1973 Norway-Idaho 1908

Posted: 5 Jun 2013 6:49PM GMT
Bergette Larson (Birgit Spildrejore) was my ant
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions