Search for content in message boards

George Fisher, Buffalo

George Fisher, Buffalo

Posted: 29 Jan 2006 4:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
I'm looking for further information on the family of ALOYSIUS YOUNG, who died in Sandusky May 19, 1911. His wife's name was MAGDALENA, and his obit lists surviving children as Mrs. George Fisher, Buffalo; Mrs. A. J. Smith, Port Clinton; Mrs. I. T. Lott, Chicago; Mrs. Joseph Pletschman, , Mary Young, Frances Young, Edward Young and Anthony Young all of Sandusky, and Frank Young, Chicago. Services were conducted at St. Mary's church and he was buried in St. Mary's Cemetery.

I am trying to determine if he is part of the same Young family as Anthony Young of Fremont/Toledo Ohio, who was a son of Sebastian Young/Jung of Buffalo, NY.

Thanks,

Pat

Re: George Fisher, Buffalo

Posted: 3 Feb 2006 1:57AM GMT
Hi Pat,
I looked at the 1910 city directory and saw about 17 George Fishers. I suspect you have an idea of the given name of Mrs. George Fisher and, even though the directories don't give the names of the wives until the 1920's, it would help tremendously if you could provide it. Thank you.
Sheila in Friendly Western New York

Re: George Fisher, Buffalo

Posted: 3 Feb 2006 3:03AM GMT
Hi Sheila,
First, thank you as always. I'll write you directly, hope all is well.
From what I've been able to find, the wife could be Rosa, born 1861, Cristina born 1873, or Rosana, born 1876.
Thank you!
Pat

Re:Jung/Pfeffen

Posted: 14 Nov 2007 8:11PM GMT
Hi Pat,

Did I ever get the marriage of Barbara Pfeffen for you? I lost my e-mail and, although it was partially restored, there are almost 7000 messages to go through to find anything.

Sheila Sullivan

scs61@juno.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic