Search for content in message boards

NIETO/SEGURA/SAPLANA

NIETO/SEGURA/SAPLANA

MARIE-SANDRA (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2002 7:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
I AM SEARCHING FOR ANY INFORMATION ABOUT MY GRANDPARENTS, WHO LIVED IN ORAN, AROUND 1900-1962. MY GRANDFATHER IS BURIED IN ORAN.

LUIS ANTONIO PEDRO NIETO
MARIA TRINITE ROSARIO ISABEL SEGURA

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Re: NIETO/SEGURA/SAPLANA

Sophie (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2004 3:17PM GMT
Classification: Bible
the mother of my grandfather was Anna Nieto and the father of my grandfather was Antonio Segura. They all lived in Oran around 1900 and 1962. I can perhaps help you, even if you wrote your message in 2002.

Re: NIETO/SEGURA/SAPLANA

Marie-Sandra (Sandi) (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2004 4:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Nieto/Seguro
No one has ever replied to me!!! I was born in the Citi Petite area. My Mother and her 12 bros. and sisters as well. The family came from Spain originally.
All that is left of the family live in France since the 1962 revolution.
Saplana is my Aunt Louisa's married name, but my Uncle's family are from Oran as well and I had hoped I could get info.
Please feel free to write me all you have.
I was born in 1945. Out of the 13 there are only 2 Aunts left. One in Lyon and the other in Istre, France. My grandparents owned a restaurant in Oran, across the street from the Catholic church they attended. My memories of Oran are only 2 things. A huge fountain and a green door with a stoop to sit on.
I don't know the names of the brothers and sisters of my grandparents. Just that the family was big, so I was told.
You have made my day whether we are connected or not. Lets hope so. My cousins in France weren't interested in genie info and at the time I lived with them it nevr crossed my mind to ask anyone.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic