Search for content in message boards

Hendrickson, Hendrix, Hendrixson

Hendrickson, Hendrix, Hendrixson

Dan (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any info on Thomas or Ezekiel Hendrickson. The last name was spelled many different ways. They were from Germany near the Lubeck area. Their father was Norweigen and their mother was a German girl. Well anyway they were born in the early 1730's and emigrated to Philly and then on to Germantown in the late 1740's to the early 1750's. From there they moved on to Virginia. While still in Germantown Thomas Married Anna Weber.

Looking for info on their parents, spouses, siblings, children, where they lived, and if possible names of other relatives that emigrated before or after them. Thanks!

Hendrickson/Hendricks/Hendrix

Roger Hendrix (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hendrix
My family research contains information on an Albertus Hendrickson Sr., arrived in America on 5 FEB 1662 from Leyden, The Netherlands aboard the Gulden Arent(Golden Eagle). Married Aeltjie____, after FEB 1662 along the Delaware River. Albertus died in 1715 in Chester Co., PA, will was written 5 JAN 1714, probated 20 JAN 1715. If requested I can email various other information.

Hendrickson

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hendrickson
Would you have any informations on these Hendricksons. They
came from Odessa Delaware. Son John Hendrickson was my
grandfather and Katherine Souder--from Souderton Pa.,was my grandmother. Cannot find anything on either Hendrickson.

Hendrickson surname

Roger Hendrix (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
I am in the early stages of doing my family line search of the Hendrix's. I have only heard that our family name was changed to Hendrix from Hendrickson around 1775 when the family was living in Wilkes Co.(Surrey Co.) NC. I have only documented our research back to Garrett Hendrix Jr., residing in Wilkes Co. in the late 1700's, moving to Roanes Co. TN after 1794. Haven't heard or seen any connection to the Hendrickson's you noted. Good luck in the your search. Roger Hendrix.

Hendricks

Paulette Quarterman (View posts)
Posted: 20 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
I am looking for information on a Hendricks, etc. That married a Samuel Early or Earley in the early 1800's. Would you have any information on these people?

Hendrickson

Posted: 30 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 May 2004 2:44PM GMT
I have sent you an e-mail with a few details on our common ancestry. The original Hendrickson was Albertus, a shipwright/carpenter, who immigrated from Holland in 1662

Hendrix/Hendricks/Hendrickson

Posted: 16 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2002 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: Hendricks
I have found on the passenger and Immigration lists for ships from the Netherlands a Albert Hendricks. It said that he saild on the ship D'Vous(the Fox) and the Captain was Jacob Janz Huys and he was listed as passenger #28 with his hometown as Maersen and his occupation as house carpenter. Is this the same Hendricks that you have? I have his birth on Nov. 7, 1641 in Leyden Netherlands and death around Jan. 20, 1715/1716 in Chester Co. PA. I also have that he married a Aeltje Helchey about 1666 in PA.

Hendrix/Hendricks/Hendrickson

Posted: 16 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2002 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: Hendricks
I have found on the passenger and Immigration lists for ships from the Netherlands a Albert Hendricks. It said that he saild on the ship D'Vous(the Fox) and the Captain was Jacob Janz Huys and he was listed as passenger #28 with his hometown as Maersen and his occupation as house carpenter. Is this the same Hendricks that you have? I have his birth on Nov. 7, 1641 in Leyden Netherlands and death around Jan. 20, 1715/1716 in Chester Co. PA. I also have that me married a Aeltje Helchey about 1666 in PA.

Re: Hendrickson/Hendricks/Hendrix

Posted: 8 Apr 2002 10:08PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2004 5:16AM GMT
Surnames: Hendrickson, Hendricks
I notice that some researchers list the names of Albertus Hendricksen's (the immigrant) parents as something like Hendrik Hendrickson and Trinitje. However, others don't list any parents for Albertus. This makes me wonder if some don't think there is good enough evidence for these two being the father and mother of Albertus. Does anyone know what the evidence is for these being the parents of Albertus? Also, what is the documentation for Albertus coming from Maersden in the Netherlands? I appreciate any help.

Re: Hendrickson/Hendricks/Hendrix

Posted: 17 Apr 2002 4:36AM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2004 5:16AM GMT
I have read that Albertus Hendrickson ( b. about 1642 and also he married a Aeltje or Helchey ) came from or was born in Maersden in the Netherlands. He is also said to have had Hendricks Hendricksy and Trinity for parents. Does anyone know of any documentaton showing where Albertus was born or came from? Also, any evidence showing who his parents would be great. I am grateful for any information and would be glad to help anyone.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic