Search for content in message boards

open to ideas want to do research

open to ideas want to do research

Posted: 17 Sep 2013 12:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
My name is Diane McGILL, I live at Pleasant Hills, Nsw. Family history research is a passion of mine, which has lasted over 20 years( i am aged 44) . I use many many sources online as much as is available on line, SUCH AS Trove, birth death marriage, electrol records, census, (I’m too far away from most places) addition of ancestory . com the program I use to combine and save my information, currently with almost 38, 000. I thrive on helping solve family mysteries.
My husband and I have just closed down a small welding business and I need something new. If I could work from home on the computer in the research area it would be my dream come true. If not I could travel

Do you know of anywhere that might need someone be interested in someone like me?
Happy for you to pass my info on to anyone you think is looking for someone like me to fulfill their need
Thank You Kindly

Re: open to ideas want to do research

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 9:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Is NSW New South Wales? If so look online for people who need research done in that area. The message boards are a good resource.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions