Search for content in message boards

David F. Wetzel born USA 1797

David F. Wetzel born USA 1797

Posted: 18 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Sep 2003 2:21AM GMT
Surnames: WETZEL, FOLTZ
Needing info on David F. Wetzel b. Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, USA in 1797. He married Regina Foltz/Voltz/Fultz in USA. I have a lot of info on his decendents but nothing on his ancestors. Please contact me if you have a Wetzel line from Germany coming to the USA who had a son named David. Thank you, Michelle Wetzel

Re: David F. Wetzel born USA 1797

Posted: 1 Aug 2001 8:50PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2002 4:35AM GMT
Surnames: FOULK / WETZEL
JUST WONDERING ????
IF YOUR DAVID HAD A SISTER NAMED IDA WETZEL THAT A JOHN FOULK ??? ABOUT 1825 TO 1835 HIS 2ND WIFE

ALSO I HAVE A SARAH FOULK / JOHN'S DAUGHTER 1ST MARRAGE WHO -M- A BENJAMIN WETZEL SOMEWHERE IN THE 1860'S
THANKS JIM F

Re: David F. Wetzel born USA 1797

Posted: 29 Jun 2002 3:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wetzel/Weitzel/Weitsell/Fisher/Miller
Hello,
Was David's Father named John Wetzel? Did he have a brother named Lewis Wetzel? If so, I believe this family is part of my heritage. Somewhere down the line there was a John Wetzel who married Nancy Fisher. Could you help me with John Wetzel, father of Lewis? I could use all the help I can get. Thank you for considering. lawnwomen66@aol.com Joanne A. Weitzel Murry I have information names and approximately their birth and death dates going back to 1685.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions