Search for content in message boards

African-American Stewart

African-American Stewart

Posted: 30 Sep 2001 7:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking to obtain information about my grandfather's family. His name was Prince Stewart and my grandmother's name was Ethel. They had ten children; one of them was my father Alvin F. Stewart. My grandmother was part blackfoot indian. If you have any information on either one of them that you can share please e-mail me.

Re: African-American Stewart

Posted: 5 Oct 2001 2:50PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2003 2:57AM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Green, Ford
Where was your family from and where did they migrate to? My father was James Alvin Stewart (b. 1916, Ind.) He was of mixed races. Part Scot-Irish, (blue/green eyes), Indian (beautiful complexion and hair) and A. A.. His father was Alvin Stewart (b. 1883,Pa.) his grandfather, John Stewart.

Posted: 8 Nov 2004 3:54PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Steward, Daniels, Flinn
I have a few Prince Stewarts in my family. They resided around Bamberg County, SC. The first Prince Stewart (born abt. 1845) was married to Hattie Flinn (born abt. 1850). Their children were Mondy, John D., Flin, Dianah, and Eddie.

Eddie (born abt 1885) married Rosa Lee Daniels (born abt. 1900) and his children were Prince, Johnny, Ernest, Eddie O. and Lucius.

Posted: 6 Jul 2013 10:19PM GMT
Surnames: stewart
My family are stewart from georgia ellaville,ga my grand father mr.Ira stewart and grand mother mrs annie clifford stewart
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions