Search for content in message boards

poss. photo Samuel G. Hopkins, 1827-1910 son of Joshua & Bridget ( Small ) Hopkins

poss. photo Samuel G. Hopkins, 1827-1910 son of Joshua & Bridget ( Small ) Hopkins

Posted: 9 Jul 2007 6:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hopkins, Stout, Hall, Small
I have a scan of a large group photo of relatives of John Hopkins, eldest brother of Samuel G. Photo appears to have been taken before John's death in 1904. Judging from apparent ages and hair styles, Samuel G. may be sitting next to John. Samuel's children may also be in the photo, as might Samuel's wife, Sarah C.( Hall )Hopkins.

A descendant of Samuel's daughter, Chattie Mae Stout, contacted me several years ago and then disappeared. If she or other descendants of Joshua and Bridget contact me, I'd be happy to send a scan of the photo, which comes from a descendant of John's.

Re: poss. photo Samuel G. Hopkins, 1827-1910 son of Joshua & Bridget ( Small ) Hopkins

Posted: 10 Jul 2007 11:12PM GMT
Hi... I would love to have a copy of your photo of Samuel G. Hopkins. Thank you so much. arizona_lady_10@qwest.com

Re: poss. photo Samuel G. Hopkins, 1827-1910 son of Joshua & Bridget ( Small ) Hopkins

Posted: 17 Jul 2007 12:44PM GMT
Tried sending a scan to you directly by clicking on your address but the message bounced back as undeliverable. You might see if you can see my e-mail address and send me an e-mail that I can reply to.

Susan Hopkins
Urbana, IL

(I'm in the paper and online phone directories along with my hubby on Mumford)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic