Search for content in message boards

Laurent family in Kewaunee, Door and Brown Counties

Laurent family in Kewaunee, Door and Brown Counties

Posted: 18 Sep 2001 2:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Jul 2002 8:38PM GMT
Hello Listers.....

Need some help here.....hope someone can help....

I am looking for more info on the Laurent family.....and if there is anyone that does courthouse lookups as well??

I am looking for the parents of Jean Baptiste Laurent...he married Marie Therese Wery in Kewaunee County about 1865....and any other info on this family.....thanks....

Hope to hear from you soon....
Dan Laurent
Laurent69@aol.com

Re: Laurent family in Kewaunee, Door and Brown Counties

Posted: 30 Oct 2001 5:12PM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2003 1:12AM GMT
Hello. I am the curator for the museum at Kewaunee. I found 4 pages of Laurents listed in our cemetary records. They range froma JOHN B. b.1813-d.1899 ossw CATHERINE b.1821-d.1894 to a MARIA b. no date-d.1890 and 59 others. I will need your address to send you these sheets. Please advise by e-mail.Thomas Schuller

Posted: 4 Feb 2002 7:26AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jul 2002 8:38PM GMT
Thanks again for all that info..... much appreciated....

Posted: 22 Jun 2005 11:29PM GMT
Surnames: Laurent, Kaye
My great grandmother was Celina (aka Celia) Laurent m. Theophile Kaye in Belgium. Came to US in 1872 and lived in Green Bay, Brown County, WI. They came with one son, Alexander. Later had several children b. in WI. - one was my grandmother, Josephine. Does this fit into your family history anywhere? I have no other info on Celina.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions