Search for content in message boards

Jerry Delaney~ TX

Jerry Delaney~ TX

Posted: 14 Mar 2001 11:29PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 9:56PM GMT
This is a brother to my Grandfather William D. Delaney. I was told their parent came from Tenn. to east TX around 1836. I am looking for the parents.

Re: Jerry Delaney~ TX

Posted: 13 May 2003 1:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Aug 2004 4:25AM GMT
Surnames: delaney
i have a william d. who m. anna annie hickey, in middle tn.could this be the same family l.d. lafever

Posted: 1 Jul 2005 3:29AM GMT
My father's name is Jerry Delaney, He has a brother named Thomas. Their parents names where Maud and Frank. Are those your grandfathers parents names?

Posted: 11 Jun 2009 3:08AM GMT
Ruth Ann,
William D. Delaney was my greatgrandfather,also. His son John Burns was my grandfather. William D.Delaney's father was Charles H. Delaney b.1810 MS. His bro.s were, James,Jeremiah,Theophilus,and a sister, Matilda Jane. Charles and his wife,Frances and their children and his bro.s, James and Jeremiah came to Texas in 1835 through Nacogdoches and then to Bevil Dist.(Jasper)in 1836. They came from Louisiana. You can find Charles H. Delaney and family on the 1850 census for Angelina county. William D. was not on the 1850 census because he was born after the census was taken. He is on the 1860 census in Trinity County, TX, listed as 10 yrs. old...His mother Frances is listed as head of the house. Charles may be dead or in the War. Hope this helps. Jean Pace can tell you more on Jeremiah Delaney , he married into her family. She is in Jasper, Texas. I think you are T.C.'s daughter, so that makes us cousins once removed?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic