Search for content in message boards

William Coker Lambert of GA

William Coker Lambert of GA

Bobette Lambert (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2000 12:10PM GMT
My husband's father was Cecil Elisha Lambert, married to Thelma Loraine Cruse. Cecil's father was William Coker Lambert, possibly from Carroll County, Georgia, who married Willie Mae Smith (mother's name Middlebrooks). I'm looking for ancestors along this line.

Re: William Coker Lambert of GA

Deb Ashmore (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2001 10:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ashmore, Shelnutt, Gladney, Watson, Lambert, Allen, Jackson
Not sure if this is a match, but it would certainly be a coincidence -

I have a James N. Lambert m. to Mary Coker in Henry Co in Dec 1838.

I've just started down this line (looking for info on Lewis Lambert of Henry Co. 1850, if anybody has anything) - but it appears that James is the son of William Lambert.

Betty Cruse Fredrick (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2001 12:26AM GMT
Dear Bobette,
My grandfather was brother to John Oliver Cruse.Father of Your mother-in-law. I have been trying to get in touch with you..please email me....
Betty Cruse Fredrick

Betty Cruse Fredrick (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2001 12:26AM GMT
Dear Bobette,
My grandfather was brother to John Oliver Cruse.Father of Your mother-in-law. I have been trying to get in touch with you..please email me....
Betty Cruse Fredrick

Posted: 8 Mar 2008 8:54PM GMT
Surnames: Lambert
William Coker Lambert of Ga. was my grandfather but died before I was born. My dad was Robert Jefferson Lambert and his brother was Cecil E. Lambert that was married to Thelma. My uncle Cecil had a hardware store for years in Eastlake Ga. Are you married to Joe or Steve Lambert? I know Joe lived in Hawaii for several years and also lived in California. Steve is, I think, a CPA. When I was young I loved when my dad would take me to uncle Cecil's store and we would see Mr. Huff, a man that worked with him for years till his death.My brother and a partner purchased the store from Cecil when he retired. Are you married to my cousin? My oldest brother is Bob Lambert that is retired and lives in Bonita Springs, Fla. My next brother is Larry Lambert that lives in Stone Mtn.Ga.My oldest sister Kathrine Lambert lives in Lawrenceville, Ga. My next sister is handicapped and lives at an assisted living facility in Tucker, Ga. Who am I? I live in West Palm Beach Fla. and am married to Carla Marie Vezzani, and have been for 19 years. I am 54 years old and both of my parents have passed away. My name is Jon Michael Lambert. I could not believe when I read the info you posted after going thru about 1250 listings. Please send an email and we will trade #s if you would like. Looking foward to hearing from you.

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 3:28PM GMT
Jon, Have you are any of your male Lambert line been involved in the Lambert DNA Project? If so, are you in group A or group B? If not, I seriously suggest sending in your DNA.....you will find you have many cousins in GA and elsewhere...it will then just be a matter of finding the paper trail. I am connected to Group A.

http://chemgroups.northwestern.edu/lambert/dna/index.htm

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 5:24PM GMT
Surnames: McLelland, Lambert, Parker, Powell, Turner, Dreading
I am looking for the parents of Elizabeth Lambert she was born abt 1828 in NC, GA or even AL. She married Dock McLelland abt 1845 in AL they lived in Coffee Co AL and then in Covington CO AL
per page

Find a board about a specific topic