Search for content in message boards

KUZEMKO, SABRAN & RUDYK Families of Oslawica

KUZEMKO, SABRAN & RUDYK Families of Oslawica

Posted: 15 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jan 2002 1:45PM GMT
Surnames: KUZEMKO, SABRAN, RUDYK
Seeking information on village of Oslavica as well as the Kuzemko, Sabran and Rudyk families who lived there.

rudek

dennis krett (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: rudek, rudyk
Siolkowice, Poland any connection?

Re: KUZEMKO, SABRAN & RUDYK Families of Oslawica

Posted: 29 Dec 2002 7:09PM GMT
Hello looking for family members with the last name Rudyk. lived in Russia. My Grandmother is of Polish/.Russian desent.Was interesting to see my family name on your post. G.A. Bolton Talltsarina@aol.com

Lori K. (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2003 2:35AM GMT
Surnames: Rudyk
Hello. My name is Lori Kencel. My grandfather was Alexander Rudyk. He was born in Buffalo, NY (I think). I believed him to be of Ukrainian decent. He had a brother named John. Do you think they could be related?

Lori K.

Posted: 5 Apr 2009 6:05AM GMT
Surnames: Rudyk, Rudek
Hello, my name is Michael Hill. My great grandmother, Justyna Rudyk, immigrated to the U.S. from Ukraine, possibly the transcarpathian region, when she was sixteen. She married a Polish man and lived in Michigan. Unfortunately, she died without anyone having determined much about the family she left behind. If you have any information about the surname Rudyk, I would enjoy hearing about it.

Michael Hill

Re: RUDYK, RUDEK

Posted: 5 Apr 2009 12:06PM GMT
Hi Michael
There must be some papertrail of your ancestor that you can locate. Since she married in US you might look for a state marriage application and a church marriage record (not certificate). If she was naturalized citizen than her intent and petition will have her place of birth. Did she have social security numbers? http://ssdi.rootsweb.com Again her SS-5Form should have her place of birth and names of her parents. Remember birds of a feather fly together so your ancestor married someone with same tradition and common language to communicate in.
Take a look in www.ellisislandrecords.org Maybe if she did not come thru EI than Baltimore, Boston or Philadelphia.
Distribution of RUDYK in Poland:
http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/rudyk.html and RUDEK
http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/rudek.html
www.halgal.com
www.kresy.co.uk/galicja.html

Posted: 21 Jul 2013 6:55PM GMT
Do you have anymore information about your grandparents or great grand parents? Please let me know if you have, our great grandmothes maybe sisters. Alexander and John were brothers if this is the same Rudyk family.

Posted: 19 Jan 2014 5:33PM GMT
Surnames: Rudky
John Rudyk was my great-great grandfather, married Justyne Fedyniak. I have limited information on him and no records of an Alexander, altho that does not mean he did not exist.

Posted: 8 Jun 2014 7:01PM GMT
Hi! I am not sure if the Kuzemko I know of has any relationship to Oslawica, but he is from Ukraine. His name is Petro Tyhonovych Kuzemko, who was born around 1884-88 and was last heard of during the 1960-s. His granddaughter is currently looking for any relatives of this man - she has no family, and would like to know if Petro Kuzemko's descendants are still alive. I am helping her with this search. This woman now lives in Ukraine, the village of Medvedivka. Please let me know if you have any relation to Petro Kuzemko. Thank you so much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions