Search for content in message boards

DALEY, POLLOCK, Saint John

DALEY, POLLOCK, Saint John

Posted: 24 Jun 2001 8:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 10:36PM GMT
Surnames: Daley, Pollock
Looking for info on a William DALEY of Simonds parish, who married Mary POLLOCK at Saint John 3 August 1871. I believe William to be a son of Henry DALEY and Sarah CRONK.

Re: DALEY, POLLOCK, Saint John

Posted: 24 Jun 2001 8:53PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 10:36PM GMT
Surnames: Woo, Waugh, Daley, Pollock
Sorry -- this new system is messing up user info. I am Pam Wood Waugh at waughp@yahoo.com

Wendy (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 2001 2:14AM GMT
Hi,

I have Daly's that came from Simonds Parish-Black River and Gardners Creek. My Daly's were Anglican. What other details do you have?

Wendy

Emery Daly (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2004 2:21AM GMT
I am researching the Black River Daly family and related families such as Kingston and Willis. Please contact me!

Posted: 14 Feb 2004 3:12AM GMT
Edited: 16 May 2004 12:48PM GMT
Surnames: Daley, Daly
I can be reached at waughp@yahoo.com or pam@woodwaugh.com. If you are descended from the Daley/Daly line of Black River, I don't think we connect. My line goes back to the Daleys who were Penobscot Loyalists who were of Ireland>York Co, ME>Charlotte Co, NB> Saint John before 1801.

Wendy (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2004 10:54PM GMT
Surnames: Daley/Kingston/McCarthy
Hi, I descend from the Daley/Daly/Kingston family of Black River. Are you related?

Wendy

wendy (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2004 2:39AM GMT
Hi Emery,

I descend from Jane Daley eldest child of William Daley and Jane Kingston of Black River. My Dad's grandfather was born there. His name was Charles McCarthy and his mother was Jane Daley. What are the names of your Dealy ancestors and your Kingston ancestors?

Wendy

Emery Daly (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2004 4:45AM GMT
Here is what i have on my Dealy/Kingston connection:

I have a James Daly/Dealy bc 1755 married to a Miss justice/Justin in county Cork. This couple had a total of 13 children.

1. Michael Dealy bc1779 who married Jane Kingston. They had three (known) children. William Justin Dealy; Paul Kingston Dealy; and Michael Dealy II who married Isabelle McCausland. I have much more on Michael Dealy II descendants

2. John Daly bc1783. This is my line

3. Lt. William Justine Dealy bc1787 d1884 m. Jane Leonard Jackson. Their children included William Justin Dealy who married Elizabeth Kingston (a relation to Jane Kingston above); John Richard Dealy who married Jane Anderson; and Mary Hannah Dealy who married Joseph Bennet.

4. Mary Ann Dealy who married Noble Barry.

5. Samuel Dealy

6. George Dealy

7. female Dealy who married an Autrag.

I have no information on the other 6 children.

Posted: 3 Nov 2005 2:41PM GMT
Please note my new email address

pollock (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2006 10:02PM GMT
HI trying to fine a harvey pollock that was father of afriend that ask me to try to fine out. harvey married a alady name anna we dont know here last name [maidend} Harvey was boring in saint john or live thier growing up
per page

Find a board about a specific topic