Search for content in message boards

Sarah Louise Werntz

Sarah Louise Werntz

Posted: 8 Sep 2004 1:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone have an obit for this lady? She was born 18 Jul 1875 Pottstown, Montgomery, PA, died 10 Nov 1947 Nampa, Canyon, ID and was buried Glenns Ferry. Elmore ID. My grandmother was Jenny Olive Werntz Snyder and I believe Sarah was either her sister or sister-in-law. I would like to hear from anyone who might be a descendant or who might tell me anything about her.

Re: Sarah Louise Werntz

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 7:06PM GMT
Hello Suzanne, I see you posted that Jenny Werntz is your grandmother. It so happens that she is my gr.gr.aunt. Her sister, Lillian Mae is my gr.grandmother.

Posted: 28 Apr 2012 10:45PM GMT
Have you received an obituary for Sarah Louise Werntz yet?

Posted: 22 May 2012 4:26AM GMT
No I have not received an obit yet. If you have one I sure would like to have a copy. If there are any costs envolved, I will pay you back. Thanks so very much for the reply!

Posted: 23 May 2012 1:31PM GMT
I will see if I can find an obit for you.

Posted: 23 May 2012 6:43PM GMT
Thank you very much!

Suzanne

Posted: 13 Jun 2012 8:53PM GMT
I have not received an obit for Sarah Louise Werntz. Do you happen to have one? Would surely be appreciated---
Suzanne

Posted: 13 Jun 2012 10:12PM GMT
Hi Suzanne, Thanks for being so patient. Sarah is being a little shy. I am having a hard time find an obit for her. But I will keep trying. Don't give up on me.
Thanks, Virginia

Posted: 14 Jun 2012 11:10PM GMT
Thank you!!!

Suzanne

Posted: 15 Jun 2012 2:59AM GMT
I found some information about Sarah Louise (Werntz) Moscrip. She married Walter Scott Moscrip on 27 May 1896. They had 3 children. Walter died 7/25/1950 in Glenns Ferry, Elmore Co, Idaho. He is buried in Glenn Rest Cemetery in Glenns Ferry with Sarah. Sarah is the sister to Jenny Olive Werntz. As you know, there parents are James Oliver & Sarah Louise (Linsey) Werntz. I found this information on Family Search. I searched the Idaho Free Press, Nampa, Idaho for Sarah's obituary, but didn't find one. I will check the Idaho Daily Statesman, Boise and the Glenns Ferry Gazette.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions