Search for content in message boards

WELCH, Edward/Cassandra, Columbia and Muscogee Co, GA

WELCH, Edward/Cassandra, Columbia and Muscogee Co, GA

Posted: 8 Jan 2009 1:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WELCH, BARBAREE

Looking for relationship of Edward WELCH, b.c. 1805 and wife Cassandra, b.c. 1805 to Edward BARBAREE b.c. 1774 and wife Barsheba, b.c. 1782. All living near one another in 1850 Muscogee Co, GA.

5 Nov 1828 Columbia Co, GA Deed of Trust from Edward WELCH to Edward BARBAREE in trust for "my wife, Cassandra WELCH, 3 head of cattle, 6 hogs, 1 cupboard, 2 chests, 1 spinning wheel, 2 bedsteads, 1 bed and furniture, 2
pots, 1 oven and skillet, 1/2 doz. chairs, 3 tables, crockery, knives and forks.

Re: WELCH, Edward/Cassandra, Columbia and Muscogee Co, GA

Posted: 9 Jan 2009 4:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Welch Eason Maddox
This is not my family. My great uncle married the daughter of James L Welch and Louisa found on the census in Columbus GA. in 1860, and 1850. Her name was Martha Welch. James and Martha were living with their daughter Martha at their death. Martha passed the family Bible on to her grand daughter Margaret and Margaret passed it on to me. I want the Welch/Hood bible to go to it's rightful owner. I have our family documented but haven't done the Welch family. If you have information that connects us please contact me. Mary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions