Search for content in message boards

Francis E Bailey,VA,GA,AL

Francis E Bailey,VA,GA,AL

Posted: 23 Aug 2002 2:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bailey,Jackson, Crouch
Looking for parents of Francis E Bailey b. 1797 VA,m. Sarah Jackson,dtr of Reuben Jackson and Lavinia Crouch. They were living in Henry Co,GA by 1820,during 1840's moved to Tallapoosa Co,AL. Chn: JW(John W?)b. 1824,Reuben b.July 17,1826, Nancy b. 1829, James Alford b. June 14,1832, George Washington b. Dec.6, 1833, Emelia b. 1836, Sarah Eliza b. 1838, Frances b. 1840, Caroline b. 1842, Peter b. 1844.
Linda Sislak

Re: Francis E Bailey,VA,GA,AL

Posted: 19 Sep 2002 3:35PM GMT
Do you have any info on the children? Your JW or John fits my missing John who was born around that same time in Ga. My missing John is my gggrandfather. If so, I can provide info on that branch of family.Thanks

Linda Sislak (View posts)
Posted: 20 Sep 2002 1:54AM GMT
Surnames: Bailey,Jackson, Crouch
Joe,
JW married Eliza in Tallapoosa Co,AL. Their children were Sarah Jane, Arianetta, Jesse W, Martha Ann, Daniel E, Angelo Q, Nathan J F,James, and L?. Chn were born between 1845 and 1868. If this is your JW, I have lots of data to share.
Linda

Posted: 20 Sep 2002 5:48PM GMT
Linda,
Thanks for the response. I'm not sure of the middle initial of my John. His wife was Bethania and children were Cicero,William Joseph, Martha, Johnnie and Ella. Both John and Beth. show Ga as place of birth. I've really hit a stone wall looking for John's parents or anything much solid about him before the 1860 census. I know there were some ties with Talp. county and my ggrandfather (William Joseph) moved his family back through there around 1900 enroute to their relocation to Coffee Co Al. If any of this correlates with anything you have or remember reading I would certainly appreciate any tips. Thanks again, Joe

per page

Find a board about a specific topic